Any Blogger Mom Here?

babymoon

weiiiii...later i also fly to space leh! lol...

my company website is Welcome to Stubborn Snails!

thanks for viewing, hor! :wong19:
wahhwahhawahhhhh.. faster faster fly to the space!!! that is really a "company website"! awesome!!!

those diaper cake made by you yourself? very creative ler.. and the website is designed by you or the designer? i'm sure is not by wordpress.. haha.. :tlaugh:

how's the biz huh?

yummy mummy

Business has been really good since the feature article in Mother & Baby in their October issue.
and they are very nice to feature me again in their dec issue, this time more on my company and how life is juggling baby and home business, so i hope that'll will generate more orders as well. fingers crossed!

yeah...i make the diaper cakes myself....i am a one-woman show! hahaa...
i delievr it msyelf too, cos i very scared if i employ delivery help, my cakes not handled properly! heee...
hubby helps look after baby dray when i work.
i work mostly at night when dray is asleep, and steal whatever time i can when he naps in the day. :)

the website....was designed by me. :)
took a while to build wor....but thank God, it works out. heh...

babymoon

wah.. one man show ler.. you are very creative and awesome lor.. need to take care of your baby and also the business.. still think about the ideas of diaper cake! full star for you! yeah~~~

you use what software or program for the website huh? dun tell me is dreamweaver hor.. kinda technical! i'm using Xsitepro ..hehe

yummy mummy

i use namo web editor. its really straightforward!
like using microsoft word! :)

yeah, its very tough sometimes.
the "baking" is not a problem, its the going out, with baby in tow, to shop for the "ingredients"...even tougher if got challenging themes....must really scour and walk up and down, in and out shopping centers...hehe..
carry shopping bags, carry baby...hehee...

but i love what i do.
i can still shop till i drop, altho not for myself, but i still get my dose of retail therapy when i go shopping for orders! :tlaugh:

babymoon

got a few hostings in it. which one u recommed huh?
I'm using my fren's company de.. recently i got fren show me very cheap web hosting website.. only $2 per mth.. but i dunno quality how.. must ask him first.. let me ask him then reply you.. if ok then you can get cheap one.. save $$.. :001_302:

babymoon

i use namo web editor. its really straightforward!
like using microsoft word! :)

yeah, its very tough sometimes.
the "baking" is not a problem, its the going out, with baby in tow, to shop for the "ingredients"...even tougher if got challenging themes....must really scour and walk up and down, in and out shopping centers...hehe..
carry shopping bags, carry baby...hehee...

but i love what i do.
i can still shop till i drop, altho not for myself, but i still get my dose of retail therapy when i go shopping for orders! :tlaugh:
good good.. only when you have full interest in your biz you can do well.. keep in on and i'm sure you can success.. will show my frens your websites.. :red:

babymoon

got a few hostings in it. which one u recommed huh?
i already check with my fren, he said that one not so reliable.. maybe too cheap.. haha..
anyway,, i got one reliable de.. Hostgator
just go and take a look.. :tlaugh:but dun get the $4.95 de, becoz only host 1 domain.. not worth..

January84

take the couse online ah? learn by yourself?
i always want to do what u are doing, but
1) don know how to start
2) not very good in writing...

hahah...

babymoon

take the couse online ah? learn by yourself?
i always want to do what u are doing, but
1) don know how to start
2) not very good in writing...

hahah...
no online course lah.. for me, online course not so reliable, my mentor is Teddy Wu :001_302:
i can share with you if you are interested.. writing you got no problem de lah.. you are writing your 3 blogs ler.. :Dancing_wub:

weiiiii...later i also fly to space leh! lol...

my company website is Welcome to Stubborn Snails!

thanks for viewing, hor! :wong19:
Yummymummy, ur cakes are so nice...aiyaaa...i knw u too late. My girl 1st b'dae juz over.

I was thinking to order a special cake for my girl & was searching high n low thru net for diaper cake then found 1 & ask for things bt nvr reply...nw i then found U bt... ...nvm, hope next yr i can order...keke!
i will intro ur website to my mummy frens