Any cheap n good facial service to intro??

Porty

Pure chimp soap is the best soap for making your skin clear and healthy. And its just the soap that helps keep my skin lively and pure. Why not to try that too?

wendy79

Is anyone keen to try out galvanic face spa? I am giving out 5 free sessions worth $40 each. Pls PM me for appointment.
No hidden cost, only condition is we need to meet at dobhy ghaut

jessicarinalove

About 2 months ago I started searching for home facial and I found one in Jurong that provide very good treatment according to the reviews. Initially, I thought it was just a simple one. But when I browsed the website, this home based facial offered professional grade treatments. After going through the website, I understand the treatment more, that is a oxygen facial. I booked the appointment in early december last year, the treatment gave me very good result after the first trial. I am currently also having the tummy slimming treatment as well. As a working mum, I want to keep myself in good shape. In the past, I visited many different beauty salons, I think this home based salon is the one I most satisfied although it is a home based, it gave me confidence that someone really care about my face and willing to go along with me. There is no hard selling too. Just to share if someone wants to find a trustable, dedicated facial treatment, you can visit the website www.jstudios.com.sg to get more details.