Any cheap n good facial service to intro??

shooting star

Hi All,

Anyone has budget and good facial service to recommend?? My budget is like $30 and below... Can be from home or salon...

I just need a very basic facial service to maintain my face..

If you have try any cheap n good ones, please intro..

Edes_swissbrand

Alpha Male
Hi,

If you dont mind to do the facial yourself and save more money and time on traveling you might want to consider:

EDES Swiss Facial Treatment:

1) Eye Make up Remover
2) Extra Milky Cleansing
3) Purifying Foam Cleansing
4) Refining Mask
5) Soothing Gel Mask
6) Nourishing Mask
7) Moisturizing Tonic Lotion
8) Recuperative Cream

One whole set of the products can last you 80-100 treatments and just cost around $4 per treatment. But you have to do it yourself =D

If you are not sure how to do it yourself ?

EdeS also provides 2 time training if you purchase the whole set of treatment.

Its definitely worthwhile if you wanna save money rather then you just get 10 treatments signing up a package that cost $300-$400 (on the lowside) at a beauty salon.

You can visit http://michelleedes.multiply.com

Hope its Useful for you =D

suronne

Hi All,

Anyone has budget and good facial service to recommend?? My budget is like $30 and below... Can be from home or salon...

Hi,

I have try a home facial, is veri good. I recommend my sis & she is also veri satisfied, she even recommend her col, they also like it. The price is $35 for basic facial with mask, eyebrown shaping, shoulder and hand massage.
If you are interested, you can contact her at 92308798 Joey and check with her.

thks

RebondingGirl

Can give this place call AGELESS a try. Saw their ad on Facebook. They're now having this facial promo for $38 only. Pretty good I must say. My blackheads cleared up quite a lot after the 1st session. And the extraction was professionally done, not like other salons that I've tried that was so painful and make my skin so swollen after that. Can call this no. 6284 2278. They're located at Blk 210, Hougang Street 21, #01-243. Pretty convenient for me. Their website www.ageless.com.sg.

Better call to make appts. My friend called the other day and they're booked. She'll be going this coming weekend and let me know her results :tlaugh:

Hope this is helpful for you.

Last edited:
Hi All,

I have... But in between where you stay?

mardi

Hi! I am selling my facial and slimming package I purchased from Citispa 2 months ago. I planned on having a relaxation therapy twice a month. However, I am now based overseas. Below is the Citispa package I'm selling. I think I got a good deal at 70% off. This has no expiration date. Hope someone's interested. Thanks a lot!

10 sessions x $68 FULL BODY SLIMMING and CONTOURING
(LipoSLIM and Cellutone)
+ TUMMY SLIM MASSAGE = $680

10 sessions x $38 FACIAL SPLENDOUR or
MANICURE and PEDICURE or
IPL UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL or
RELAXING SPA DELIGHT = $380

1 session SPA PASS - FREE OF CHARGE

GST $74

You may contact me a mdb900@yahoo.com :)

Hi,

I provide home service...

deep cleansing facial at $45/nett. 60mins include precleanse, cleanse, scrub, steam, extraction, masque, face massage, post facial recovery.

others include customize at $75/nett for 100mins include above plus ampoule, double masque & free gift each facial.

de.dreamzlink located at sembawang... feel free to email at de.dreamzlink@gmail.com or 90144194.

thanks... looking forward for all your enquirying...

bloodymiko

Hi,

I have try a home facial, is veri good. I recommend my sis & she is also veri satisfied, she even recommend her col, they also like it. The price is $35 for basic facial with mask, eyebrown shaping, shoulder and hand massage.
If you are interested, you can contact her at 92308798 Joey and check with her.

thks
can i know the address and is there any website for us to view?

jennylinse

i know of one website Facial Treatment Singapore that provides home facial services i see the price is quite good and reasonable and she'll even can come to your home:). Very good deal..no need to pay for taxi fares and time. i've booked an appointment for next week and see how it goes..quite nice lady with many years experience..good enough for me

joey610

HI dear, she got no website. She is staying at Bukit Panjang, you can call her up and check with her the pricing. Very nice lady. she also do slimming.

Hello, I'm Joey and I do home base facial at Bukit Panjang. Feel free to contact me at 9230 8798 or you can check out the full service in my web - Home Facial.

joey610

Hello, I'm Joey and I do home base facial at Bukit Panjang. Feel free to contact me at 9230 8798 or you can check out the full service in my web.

Hi All,

Professional Facial Spa Treatment (Home-based)

Hi Babes,
We are beautician cum acupuncture point therapist, specialize in combining acupuncture techniques to enhance the spa effect to prevent fine lines, improve radiance and multiply the absorption of skincare nutrition. (Don’t get me wrong, totally no needles required).

1 On 1 Home-based Spa Facial Treatment 1st Trial Promo $25 (U.P $62.50) includes:
1. Gentle facial cleansing
2. Deep cleansing spa to improve purities
3. Facial treatment spa to improve hydration and radiance instantly
4. Anti-wrinkle treatment to reduce fine lines & wrinkles
*Bonus: Instant blackhead removal or instant face lifts

Benefit:
Removal of dead cells
Reduce pigmentation
Increase hydration
Improve radiance and flawless complexion
Increase firmness
Reduced wrinkle and fine lines

Experience instant rejuvenation, skin become smoother, subtle, firm and more radiance.
Venue: 5 min walk from Commonwealth MRT or Boonlay MRT

For booking and appointment, please call or sms 81818669.

Thank you

Hi All,

Facial Treatment Singapore - Even Hollywood Stars Love It
Dear Beautiful Ladies and Gents,
If you would like to stay young and good looking, do try out our effective yet affordable home facial treatment that you can do by yourself. The Hollywood stars love our facial spa device, if it's so good for them, could it be good for you too? What is so great about home facial treatment in Singapore? Well you can do your facial treatment at any time you like, DIY facial service at the comfort of your home and most importantly, home facial treatment really save a lot of money compared to facial treatment at Singapore salon. For a much more effective facial treatment, maintain your youth and beauty with our powerful home facial treatment.
Visit us here http://www.facebook.com/HomeSpaForBeauty or call 81818669 for appointment.