Any Chinese/Dutch mum in SG?

AMSoudzuid

Dear all,

I'm new here, not only this forum but also this country, very happy to join every happy mum-to-be. I'm chinese and have been living in Europe in past 10 years, now I moved to SG with my hubby and expecting my bb at Sep, 10. Hope I could meet some new friends here. :Dancing_wub:

EXPECTING YOUR BABY AND IN NEED OF ADVICE FOR ANTENATAL CARE AND CONFINEMENT SERVICES?

Nestled amidst the quiet and serene nature in the north-eastern part of Singapore, Aixin Mummies is the only one-stop wellness and confinement center in Singapore to provide stay-in confinement services for mummies. Our nannies are specially selected and undergo intensive training to ensure that we provide our mummies and babies the best care during the confinement month.

We also provide antenatal classes for mummies; pre/post natal & aqua yoga; herbal bath and massages; guidance and massages for breast-feeding mummies after birth; slimming massages and tummy binding after birth etc.

http://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

Iris Fung

Hello, I am new of this country as well from HK!!
Same case as AMSoudzuid , I moved to SG to join my hubby and expecting my baby at July, 2016. Keep connections please!!