Any class which I can attend together with my 18mth?

Hi mummies,

Anyone knows if there's any such program/class which I can accompany my child and attend together? At this age with separation anxiety, I feel leaving her totally alone at playschool is too drastic.
Hope to hear from mummies out there.
:)

Mummy to Baby V

Since son was 14 months old, we attended Shichida classes together, 1hr a week. Then do daily home practice of the activities. Fun and enjoyable.

Some parents also like Julia Gabriel classes. I only attended the trial class once, then decided to stay with only Shichida and homeschooling.

stonston

You can try ZooPhonics :) They will learn about alphabets, phonics sounds & thematic vocab every week. Parents have to sit in. Quite affordable :D

snowee

Since son was 14 months old, we attended Shichida classes together, 1hr a week. Then do daily home practice of the activities. Fun and enjoyable.

Some parents also like Julia Gabriel classes. I only attended the trial class once, then decided to stay with only Shichida and homeschooling.
Hi Mummy to Baby,

may i know how old is your kid? You did not send them to childcare or playgroup?

colourfulhearts

Hello there :)

Holiday workshop June 2012
Date: 4th -8th June 2012
Theme: Let's walk in the park
Time: 1-3pm
Ages: 3 & 4 year olds
Cost: $40 per workshop, per day

15% discount applicable if you sign up before 30th June 2012

This workshop will be taught by Melissa, founder of Colourful Hearts. Melissa has worked in Julia Gabriel & Chiltern House, for 13 years so really, you get the same quality. Melissa also believes in small class sizes so that children's learning can be maximised :)

Have a look at our website (www.colourfulhearts.com) and we can be contacted via phone (6466-7456) or email (contact@colourfulhearts.com).

Hear from you soon :)

With warm regards,

The Colourful Hearts Team!