Any comment on Berries Chinese Enrichment?

Friend

Hi mummies,

I'm very concerned with my 5 YOS gal, she is not exposed to Chinese speaking environment. She is not gd in Chinese.

Anybody enrol yr kids to Berries? Can share your experience or recommendation?

jedamum

my 5 yr old has been with berries for half a year already. the first few months, i did not see results until i start reinforcing what is learnt in class at home. as compared to before berries, now he is able to speak mandarin more properly, more interested in the chinese language than before and able to read simple chinese characters.

now have discount on trial..you can called the preferred centre to enquire.

edy

Administrator
Staff member
My son just started Berries 3 weeks ago and now he seems to enjoy and able to pronounce few mandarin words ...

stonston

I personally was interested in sending my boy to berries. But after attendign trial class, I realise it's not worth the money. I found something of similar standard & it's half the fees of berries. My son enjoys the class & most importantly, it's more convenient for us.

hope seow

I personally was interested in sending my boy to berries. But after attendign trial class, I realise it's not worth the money. I found something of similar standard & it's half the fees of berries. My son enjoys the class & most importantly, it's more convenient for us.
Hi stonston, is it convenient for you to share where you send your little one to for chinese enrichment class?

My boy is in berries now, i do like the environment and his teachers but find it a bit too costly cos i got three kids. If there is a good class with a cheaper rates then it will be great :)

jo_71

Hi stonston, is it convenient for you to share where you send your little one to for chinese enrichment class?

My boy is in berries now, i do like the environment and his teachers but find it a bit too costly cos i got three kids. If there is a good class with a cheaper rates then it will be great :)
Ya, care to share with us which centre you send your kid? I wanted to send my son for chinese enrichment class too.

mandy0808

Hi Stonston, can share with me also what is the "something" about?