Any feedback on Cherrie Hearts @ Harbour Front - Infant Care Centre ?

saltyMum12

Hi Mums,

Any feedback on Cherrie Hearts @ Harbourfront centre - Infant Care Center ?:wong19:

I visited the facility and was impressed with the environement and teachers. But the young babies in the rocker look bored to my mom :D

Good thing is no baby was crying and fussy. Everyone looked smily, teachers were taking care of each baby. But large number of babies, does that mean low attention by the caregiver ?

My gal is around 5 now and I am thinking to put her in IFC. Read few worrying feedbacks like some infant was not fed after 1:30 till the mum picked the baby in the evening, which is confusing me. Need a firsthand experience to make an informed decision..:nah:

Any feedback ? Thanks in advance.

najwee

My girl is attending infant care there full time since she was 3 months old. So far so good. Every feed, change of diaper and nap time will be recorded and you have to sign off at the end of the day when you pick up your child.

Teachers there are very friendly and I have been getting advice from them on and off.

I am not sure if you have seen the schedule for the infant class when you visited the centre. The infants will be trained eventually to follow the schedule for their day at the centre when they are old enough. Activities includes music appreciation, motor skill activities etc.

You can PM me if you need more details! =)

saltyMum12

Thanks so much for your reply..

How can I pm you ? Need to ask you some insider experience ;)

Thanks for your help .....Appreciate so much :001_302:

My girl is attending infant care there full time since she was 3 months old. So far so good. Every feed, change of diaper and nap time will be recorded and you have to sign off at the end of the day when you pick up your child.

Teachers there are very friendly and I have been getting advice from them on and off.

I am not sure if you have seen the schedule for the infant class when you visited the centre. The infants will be trained eventually to follow the schedule for their day at the centre when they are old enough. Activities includes music appreciation, motor skill activities etc.

You can PM me if you need more details! =)