Any Full Time Working Moms Staying at Jurong West

Waiyee43

I am a mother of 3 -- a 10-yr old boy, a 6-yr old girl and my youngest is a 3 1/2-yr old girl. I live in St 64. My time is flexible & I love hanging out with other families or mummies with their kids. Just went to Qian Hu Fish Farm last wk with my kids together with my Christian parents' support group. Anybody interested to join us in the next few weeks as we start a parenting series? It will address issues such as: age-appropriate discipline strategies; how to motivate our kids to give their best & how to talk to our kids about sex...

Waiyee43

Wow, Congrats! It's always a blast when our family expands. Mine's quite a crowd with 3 kids...When will your second one be due?

coolmom

Shifting to Jurong West st 72 soon... Love to know some new neighbours, really know nuts about the wild wild west, having staying in the east for most of my life.

August

Hi! I'm a mummy to be in august and i stay at Jurong west St 65, close to pioneer mall!

:))) working full time in a 3 shift job company! Night shifts are a killer to me sometimes! especially when i'm on my 3rd trimester now!

Callie <3

coolmom

Hi! I'm a mummy to be in august and i stay at Jurong west St 65, close to pioneer mall!

:))) working full time in a 3 shift job company! Night shifts are a killer to me sometimes! especially when i'm on my 3rd trimester now!

Callie <3
Did u request not to work the night shift?

andrianie

Hi all...

so nice to see so many of us staying so near yet so far to each other :)

I am a mummy of 2 boys aged 2yr & 5mo staying at st 42.

wenz

FTWM reporting here...
used to stay at st 42 but recently moved to jurong west ave 3
got 3 kiddos, 11yrs, 5yrs and 2yrs
Working at commonwealth area :001_302:

huihui32

hihi . im staying at jurong west st 42 with 2 kid. ( 4 year old and other one is 1 year old
. working at pandan . heehee nice to know all of u .

huihui32

activity table 1.jpg
A brand new ELC Brilliant Start Activity Table.

Action-packed table to inspire your baby and boost their strength and coordination. Your baby can enjoy learning to spin, balance, tap, chase, and push the colourful balls.
Available from October
Requires 3 x AA batteries

Age Range: 1 - 3 years

How does it help my child? Hand to eye coordination This toy helps your child use their hands effectively and develop good reflexes. Instils confidence This toy helps your child feel secure and happy, and enjoy good self-esteem

itp_bcpal_01_s1_10402.jpg
for 3 month old onward ++

brand new Leap Frog Baby Counting Pal , a take-along learning for babies on the go. You could attach it to a crib, stroller, anywhere or play by itself. It introduce numbers, counting, colors and classical music(over 15 songs & melodies

scooter sit.jpg
The 2-in-1 Sit 'n' Scoot grows with your child! It begins as a foot-to-floor ride-on for younger riders that easily converts to a stand-up scooter as your child grows!

- Easily adjusts from a classic foot-to-floor ride-on to a stand-up scooter.
- Front wheels and wide base provide maximum stability.
- Soft non-slip molded wheels provide protection to indoor surfaces yet are rugged enough for outdoor use.
- Tapered base creates a clear kick path for scooting ease.
- Easy to assemble.
- Solid durable construction.

Max. weight per child 23kg

Age Range: 18 Months - 4 year old

Hi all mummy .
if u are getting toy for ur love one. please conside the item above. heehee

all brand new. at low pricing .

keen pm me.

jurong mummy
hee hee

Triquetra

I am also staying at street 52.
Currently expecting my no. 2 and my first is coming to 2 yo.
Working as an administrator but on leave at the moment :)

andrianie

We really are so near each other....

Btw, I am currently looking for a job as accounts/admin.
Seeking something of regular hours.
Should any of mummies here b aware of one, pls inform me can?

Thx a million ;-)

wenz

We really are so near each other....

Btw, I am currently looking for a job as accounts/admin.
Seeking something of regular hours.
Should any of mummies here b aware of one, pls inform me can?

Thx a million ;-)
i got an opening in my company for part time admin asst, pm me if you interested!