Any gd PD in Bedok?

mypiggee

hi,
I had been visiting Kidslink in Bedok but I dun find her gd even though I had been visiting her X times for the past 6mths. And her charges are ex.
Just consulation is about $70:embarrassed:

Applegp

Hi,

I went to kidslink recently (once) because my usual PD is not around. Find her so so only and the consultation is really expensive for neighbourhood clinic.

I also want to know if there are any other good PD in bedok. My usual PD is Dr Sim at Paris Ris (Elias Mall), but find a bit far from Bedok. Dr Sim charges is reasonable.

SunShine07

hi,
I had been visiting Kidslink in Bedok but I dun find her gd even though I had been visiting her X times for the past 6mths. And her charges are ex.
Just consulation is about $70:embarrassed:
Hi, i dun think there is any good ones at bedok, maybe the nearest is at blk 139, tampines st 11, #01-52. tel:67838743. Personally i find her not bad, friendly....her charges very cheap about 30plus. quite popular PD. :tlaugh:

peanuts

Hi i stay at bedok too but i can't find any other PD beside kidslink le...any suggestion other than the one at Tampines.Best if can use CDA.
I think kidslink charge high cos they knew we can use CDA acc.the last time i went she charge $50 for consultation.

hstan15

jus went to kidlinks at bedok today.. find the female doc not so gd, the moment we went in with baby, she did not check on baby, instead recommend to us the types of injections needed for infants.. well come on, baby is sick and al; sjhe know is to 'make money'??

charge now is 50 bucks for consultation.

kraxpot

Alpha Male
Actually if cost is a concern...you can try to look for a GP with good experience with babies and kids...only when the situation is more severe then go to the PD.

There are many GPs out there with the necessary experience to treat infants and kids...its just you'll need to look for them :p

joyliaw

im also desperately looking for a good pediatrician in bedok..

i finally made my decision to BOYCOTT KIDSLINK today! today is really the last straw.. she has made numerous mistakes in the past but i decided to go back coz she is supposed to be good in respiratory medicine.. BUT today, when i went back to her to get a memo to certify my son is cleared of HFMD and able to return to childcare, she wrote my son is recovered from 'H1N1"!!!!! when i returned to get a new one for the childcare, she just strike it off and replace with a HFMD without signing. (Then i might as well do it myself instead of gettingt o work late coz i have to run back to the childcare and clinic and back to childcare with the right memo). and the reali pissing thing is my son has been havin phlegmy cough for the past 3 weeks and im realli very worried.. went GP went Kidslink even tried chinese medicine but cant seem to help. so today ask Kidslinks again. the doc Lim replied that she will change the medicine and my son is to eat the medicine until he recovers even if it means taking the medicine for MONTHS!! wat kinda doc tells a young patient to take medicine for months and its ok if the cough goes on??!!

horrible.. goodness..

anyw, western medicin does not seem to be working well for my son.. hence might be trying TCM at kembangan this weekend..my colleague grew up seeing that sensei.. so hopefully..

Hey Mummies,
There is a good baby docter in Bedok. Location at Bedok North St.3. Blk 527 if I am not wrong. A lady doctor. Her service are good and her charges are very reasonable. Maybe Mummies here can PM me and I let you know the details.

Oppsgal

We use normal family clinic doctor. Still not bad.

That time the kidslink's doctor just walk in visit us when our baby is delivered. Hardly do anything also got charge money. Starting we thought so good got free of charge doctor to visit. In the end when bill came, is like why pay so much when baby is still in ward?

We visit the clinic only once then stop going there. Very expensive.

Last edited:

veronica

I must say that all the pediatrician clinics are expensive !!

Kinder clinic is one of them (they have several branches) and on top of that, the queue is terrible !! No walk-ins and all by appointments. If kid falls sick on the day, we have to walk in and prepare to wait for hours.

It's ridiculous...

PinkDiamonds

Kidslink charges $70 per consultation? In that case you might as well visit Raffles clinic, they charge $60 for first time consultation.

Phoebii Cheng

My son's PD is near Siglap....he is an experienced PD, used to see my hubby when he was bb...

If you r interested the clinic is called KAI Clinic, tel no 63441377, he is available most days except Wednesday afternoon he is off.

He is good with bb's and tots, my son has been seeing him since he was 3mths old?

And his charges are like S$30? Recently my son went to see him for cough, we got a bottle of cough mixture, phlegm, cold mixture & anti-biotics (cos' finally my son's cough persisted for more than a week) all for only abt S$45

But just to let you know, his clinic is those old type with fan one, not air-condition one........

aprilong2002

I went to Kidslink @ Bedok before, is expensive and not effective.

You may consider:

Baby & Child Medical Group
Blk 828 Tampines St 81 #01-238 Singapore 520828
Tel: 6783 1955
There's 2 doctor, Dr Loke Hing Leng (lvl 2) & Dr Ho Khioun Line (lvl 1)
So far my experience with Dr Loke was fine, she's very friendly. The clinic is quite crowded but they have ard 6 clinic assistant there.

Always v crowded and the charges is around Kidslink price, but found effective on my two kids.

father36

Dr Zhang at Paddington Medical - very good with children! calming clinic environment also, Simpang Bedok, right beside Giant!

tez

Most of the posts here could bd outdated. For parents who are looking for PDs, do try out my mobile app PdGoWhere to search and locate available paediatricians. Full disclosure: App development is purely a hobby and the app is free and not for profit!

Do search for PdGoWhere in the app stores. Thanks!