Any good and reliable tuition agency to recommend tutors?

Thanks for PM. Its obvious who is right and who is wrong.

Another point to note, from the way the parent replies to the email and Smses despite everyone trying to be as polite as possible, it occured to me kitty could be the parent and not her friend because its obvious from the person's characters, she has few friends or none.

fruiti

I have used their agency before many times. Occasionally a tutor is problematic or does not do her job well. Kate always replaces a tutor as soon as possible. She works very hard for her customers and they have been in this line for more than 10 years.

My salutation for being so transparent.

I applaud them because they have every right to defend themselves against such allegation.

It is always good to hear both sides of the story.

I like to say I extend my full support to Kate.

sherry sam

well, my friends & I were stunned by the post. All of us have recommendations of tutors by this agent. We like her services and passed our friends her contact. After reading on what happened on the blog...Ai ya...pity the agent. She tried her best to meditate the situation yet ganna bombard . This type of mother ah...I think this is not the 1st time the mother did that to agent or whoever has dealing with her.

Not sure if anyone deal with this parent before or not...can share.

Whoever wants to know more details...pm me. I can pm you the emails & SMSes...then u will know who is right.
Can you PM me too? thanks

Uhtred

When I read this thread I thought I would register myself and add my two cents.

apparently some random mom accused the tutor of playing her out. Well I am saddened becoz in the time I have raised my two children I have had my bad share of irresponsible tutors. Three years ago I have used Kate to find me a English language tutor for my child's coming psle.

it was a last minute thingy and a teacher was sent. After her second lesson she suddenly disappeared and didn't appear again. As per normal I contacted Kate and when she could not find me a tutor she came to my place herself and taught my child for two months. In my dealings with her I must say I find her responsible and very dedicated.

when some of you mentioned a blog I tried logging in to view but she has mentioned that at the parents request she has removed the blog. The parent has asked that the matter be closed and Kate has respected her decision. It is clear that she is not trying to defend the teacher but rather just ensure no misunderstandings are made about the above matter.

If anyone has needs to hear about my experiences I would be happy to share. PM me or email me is fine.

sherry sam

A quick search on the 5 post u made in the forums show that u have spend almost all of it supporting 'kitty' in some trainer thingy.

guess u are a supporter of kitty. Don't play play!
Ha..ha...she recommended me the trianer is there anything wrong? I was just sharing,is it a sin?BTW,from your post,Kate is a nice person,very forgiving :)

Uhtred

Ha..ha...she recommended me the trianer is there anything wrong? I was just sharing,is it a sin?BTW,from your post,Kate is a nice person,very forgiving :)
Ha..ha..nothing wrong at all. Merely saying exactly what u were saying. Sorry if I made u feel defensive. I didn't sin did I?

DaphneAng7

I totally agree with Kimberlystarry because I believe such a person has few friends. Just from reading her reply for 30 mins and already I dont like her.

sherry sam

Ha..ha..nothing wrong at all. Merely saying exactly what u were saying. Sorry if I made u feel defensive. I didn't sin did I?
You were saying i am a supporter of Kitty which sounds stupid,we're here to share not fight over who is the supporter of someone.Alot of parents also using Kitty's trainer,they just don't share.I am the KPO who shared,looks like i should delet the post and have some PEACE. :(

Anyway,Kate has closed the case,let's have PEACE

Uhtred

You were saying i am a supporter of Kitty which sounds stupid,we're here to share not fight over who is the supporter of someone.Alot of parents also using Kitty's trainer,they just dont't share.I am the KPO who shared,looks like i should delet the post and have some PEACE. :(

Anyway,Kate has closed the case,let's have PEACE
So when I point out who you support I sound stupid. But when you pointed out who others support it's the wisest thing here. Sorry for offending you then. Perhaps I should have just deleted and have some peace :001_302:

sherry sam

So when I point out who you support I sound stupid. But when you pointed out who others support it's the wisest thing here. Sorry for offending you then. Perhaps I should have just deleted and have some peace :001_302:
Go ahaed and delete them ,i've deleted mine,the most stupid thing i've done is to share!!!!

mathstuition888

Tried expensive MATHS TUITION but not getting the desired results?
Worried that your child can’t catch up in school?
Want to give them a headstart?
Wish you could tutor them yourself but have no time?

Look no further!!!!!

We offer:

• PERSONALISED MATHS TUTORING to maximise your child’s learning pace and ability
  • FREE extra classes during exam periods to help your child

Let us HELP your child achieve their best results to MAXIMISE their full potential!

What more? At only $80 a month for 2 lessons weekly!!!!
RESULTS GUARANTEED, OR FEES WILL BE REFUNDED!!!

CALL NOW and get a FREE TRIAL CLASS to kick start your child's bright future!!!!

9838 3873

- Tuition to be held at tutor’s place (5 mins from Tanah Merah MRT)
- Primary and Secondary School only
- Tutor is a Graduate

HappyMumm

Hey, I sent my girl to Future Perfect which is located at West Coast Recreation Centre. I must say their style of teaching is different from many centres. My girl is taught to learn, by taking on the role of a teacher. It actually work wonders for her and now she is more confident. You can reach them at 677 677 20. :)

Atric chiew

Hi, we can provide reliable and professional home tutors within your budget and why need go to tuition center? Our tutors can directly go to your home to teach your child. Give us a call or sms to us to 9831 9486 for further details. Thank you