any good day time confinement lady to intro?

joymommy

Hi all, I am due in Oct and currently looking for confinement lady. Originally wanted live in confinement lady but suddenly recall that I will be breastfeeding in the night so I will only require day time confinement lady. Any one to recommend to me? Thank u in advance :D

tmlee1

Being first time parent with no extended family around, my wife and I have hired the service of a confinement lady, Jenny (Malaysia 6016-6600358 or SG 6582042147 or email yee0358@gmail.com). It was purely by chance of finding her. I got in touch with her through one of contacts within the postings in this website.

She turns out to be a very good cook and +++ experienced confinement lady in her 40s.

We feel that our baby is being very well cared for and more importantly she is very OK and open to discuss with our concerns and needs as first time parent.

We have arranged to hire her service a little longer than the standard 4 weeks prior because we would like to do our own "home crafting program" rather than one day thing done in the hospital.

We find this extremely useful and having support of an experienced confinement lady to call upon if needed.

According to Jenny, She normally keen to get parents learning and being involved much more in the final week of the standard 4 weeks confinement time.

I guess things all depend on one's own circumstances. My wife and I think that this particular approach has worked very well for us as first time parents.

We are very lucky to have met someone very caring and experienced in her job as well as can cook nice dishes

p.s. Pls use Chinese to write to her. Although she can converse in basic english but she reads and writes Chinese only not in english