Any Good Gynae to Recommend in Thomson medicial Center?

angelababi

hi, im a first time going to be a mum.. wanting to know any good gynae from thomson medicial centre .. and hows the not good one .. any mummy can share your first time delivery with me.. excited but somehow a bit scare ..

xiaodaisy

not every gynae suits everyone ..

but being a first time mom , its better to goggle for more details on the gynae ur going to for feedbacks ..

cos usually first time mom is more paranoid abit , more kan cheong abit , more worried abt everything and have tons of questions to ask each time

so its better to find a gynae who is patient to slowly explain and answer u everytime and not those who simply rush u in 5 - 10mins and get u out lol

angelababi

not every gynae suits everyone ..

but being a first time mom , its better to goggle for more details on the gynae ur going to for feedbacks ..

cos usually first time mom is more paranoid abit , more kan cheong abit , more worried abt everything and have tons of questions to ask each time

so its better to find a gynae who is patient to slowly explain and answer u everytime and not those who simply rush u in 5 - 10mins and get u out lol
yes yes that is actually how i feel .. as my mens had not come yet .. im so worried about am i preg or just mens late coming..
and if preg im kan cheong in which gyne is better etc.. i worried and hope everything can went on smoothly.. heard some terriable feedback of NUH gyne until i feel worried and a bit scared....

xiaodaisy

yes yes that is actually how i feel .. as my mens had not come yet .. im so worried about am i preg or just mens late coming..
and if preg im kan cheong in which gyne is better etc.. i worried and hope everything can went on smoothly.. heard some terriable feedback of NUH gyne until i feel worried and a bit scared....
have u test on a kit yet?

maybe any relatives or gfs can intro u their gynae and u can goggle for any feedback on the gynae ..

angelababi

have u test on a kit yet?

maybe any relatives or gfs can intro u their gynae and u can goggle for any feedback on the gynae ..
yes, had test today it shown neg on my tester .. self test .. but mens no come .. so i wait more days and wait see it will come ant .. if not den test again or see gyne ..
as my frien some go kk gyne .. i prefer thomson gyne so they cant help much ..

Pinkliciouz

My Gynae is Dr Sim Lee Gnor at TMC. I love her to bits. She used to be from KKH and I found out that she had delivered over 10thousand babies during her stay with KKH. She looks a little feirce but she is very caring. I remember I fell down the stairs at home and my husband send me to the hospital. The doctors there checked and said I am fine but they called her, and she came from her home just to check on me to make sure everything is fine before going home again on a weekend.

My labour was PAINLESS. She asked if I am scared of pain and I said yes, so she consulted my opinion to put me on epidural early so that I can rest and have the energy to push when the time comes. Oh, my labor was induced because my amniotic fluid dropped a lot and she wanted me to induce in case there is any complications. Maybe you just try to call her and have a 1st appointment with her before you decide if you are comfortable with her being your gynae. I feel that Gynae is a very personal experience so choose 1 that you can click with, on your method of childbirth, their understanding of your needs and wants, respecting your opinion (there are some Gynaes who just don't take heed of what patients has to say).

angelababi

My Gynae is Dr Sim Lee Gnor at TMC. I love her to bits. She used to be from KKH and I found out that she had delivered over 10thousand babies during her stay with KKH. She looks a little feirce but she is very caring. I remember I fell down the stairs at home and my husband send me to the hospital. The doctors there checked and said I am fine but they called her, and she came from her home just to check on me to make sure everything is fine before going home again on a weekend.

My labour was PAINLESS. She asked if I am scared of pain and I said yes, so she consulted my opinion to put me on epidural early so that I can rest and have the energy to push when the time comes. Oh, my labor was induced because my amniotic fluid dropped a lot and she wanted me to induce in case there is any complications. Maybe you just try to call her and have a 1st appointment with her before you decide if you are comfortable with her being your gynae. I feel that Gynae is a very personal experience so choose 1 that you can click with, on your method of childbirth, their understanding of your needs and wants, respecting your opinion (there are some Gynaes who just don't take heed of what patients has to say).
I agree too ! .. some gynaes dont even bother to listen of what you want to ask .. especially those first time mummy super "kan jong" and excited want to know everything and shoot alot of question.. then some gynae dont even really ans much... :(
ok pinkliciouz* btw is she locate at any Thomson woman clinic.. ? @.@

Pinkliciouz

Her clinic is LN Sim Clinic for Woman, #04-05 Thomson Medical Centre, 339 Thomson Road, Singapore 307677
Tel:63539270

Ya, I know of some Gynaes, just want to quickly get you out of their clinic. When you ask questions, they answer like it is so 理所当然 and yet you dont't know... But being 1st time mothers, we know nuts and expect them to be there for us what.

Good luck in finding your right Gynae! I know another Gynea, which my ex-colleagues used to visit, but that is a male Gynae, so if you think you want to try also, let me know and I can pass you the contacts. That is a husband and wife team, husband is a Gynae, wife is a pediatrician, their clinic is at Mt A.

My son is visiting his wife for all his check-ups. I would STRONGLY recommend you my pediatrician. I recommended to a lot of friends because I find her really caring. Every time my son is sick and after going home from his consultation, the pediatrician will call and follow up to check on his progress which I find that, at least she puts in the effort to show that she do care about her patient even after they return home.

angelababi

Her clinic is LN Sim Clinic for Woman, #04-05 Thomson Medical Centre, 339 Thomson Road, Singapore 307677
Tel:63539270

Ya, I know of some Gynaes, just want to quickly get you out of their clinic. When you ask questions, they answer like it is so 理所当然 and yet you dont't know... But being 1st time mothers, we know nuts and expect them to be there for us what.

Good luck in finding your right Gynae! I know another Gynea, which my ex-colleagues used to visit, but that is a male Gynae, so if you think you want to try also, let me know and I can pass you the contacts. That is a husband and wife team, husband is a Gynae, wife is a pediatrician, their clinic is at Mt A.

My son is visiting his wife for all his check-ups. I would STRONGLY recommend you my pediatrician. I recommended to a lot of friends because I find her really caring. Every time my son is sick and after going home from his consultation, the pediatrician will call and follow up to check on his progress which I find that, at least she puts in the effort to show that she do care about her patient even after they return home.
Totally agreed !! And its made first time mummy more blur dont know wher to find ans .. Sign sometime find that some gynae only work as gynae is only for the salary .. not because for passion in helping their patients ..
Pink* can i dont mind trying .. you may pm me your another gynae and pediatrician contact :D :D

vel

I am thinking of switching gynae. is Dr Sim Lee Gnor clinic usually very pack and have to queue even though appointment made.
how much is her package?

Gif

I had dr sim. Queue not long, but she is impatient and does not give additional advices when needed. When I had difficulties, she just said see how it goes. When I had spotting, she said, just monitor baby movements and if no movement, go straight to labour room. She didnt even teach how many movements and how to monitor. My stitch was jagged.

Asphere

Hi, Go to Dr Benjamin Tham from WC Cheng. He is very friendly and good. this is my 2nd preg and i am seeing him again :D

Pinkliciouz

I am thinking of switching gynae. is Dr Sim Lee Gnor clinic usually very pack and have to queue even though appointment made.
how much is her package?

If you go on time for your appointment, usually won't have to wait too long... Because I'm her regular patient, my package is $700... Not sure if her rates increased for new patients... Can check with her...

I had dr sim. Queue not long, but she is impatient and does not give additional advices when needed. When I had difficulties, she just said see how it goes. When I had spotting, she said, just monitor baby movements and if no movement, go straight to labour room. She didnt even teach how many movements and how to monitor. My stitch was jagged.

Seems like you had an unpleasant experience with her... For me it's ok leh... We even talk about skin care that's safe and unsafe during pregnancy, talked about her maid even... Haha... For her, she's quit relaxed maybe because she is very experienced... Gynae is a very personal thing... If you don't feel comfortable, should change immediately because gonna see them for almost a year...