Any good hair salon or hairstylists in Woodlands to recommend

chachaleo

Any good hairstylist or salon in woodlands to recommend besides jean yip/pro trim etc. Trying to look for 1 that is cheap n good (if possible) so that i don't need to travel to town & pay a huge price for hair services.

spree_queen

I had bad experience at Jean Yiip whereby they keep pestering you to buy package. Moreover , the rebond or colouring are done by trainees...

I finally found a cheap and good trust worthy hair stylist at blk 548, #01-22 zans hair ... try Agnes , she usually work in the afternoon...

cyan

I have bad exprience with Jean Yip in Woodlands too, they kept pestering you to buy package. There is one hairstylist working at home, she is quite good. She is staying at Blk891A, 2nd floor. you can see the poster at the porch.

perrier

if you don't mind to travel to yishun there is one that i find her cheap and good. her shop is just beside yishun town council (where the library used to be)

for long hair, it is abt $120 to do both colour and hightlight. $20 for hair cut and $70 for treatment (long hair)

however, i think she is not good with doing curls or suggesting new hairstyles. :)

tianshi

Hi chachaleo

I am new to mmumySG. Just signed up today.

If you dont't mind to take a train down to Yew Tee station, then I can recommend you to a home saloon within walking distance from the station. I stay in the East and I only go to her to cut or perm my hair. In fact my whole family of 5 uses her. Student cut is only $5 and adult cut is $8. I just did my digital perm for only $90 (long hair). She is very very good. Besides her charges are cheap.

tianshi

EMPIR

tianshi;184941]Hi chachaleo

If you dont't mind to take a train down to Yew Tee station, then I can recommend you to a home saloon within walking distance from the station. I stay in the East and I only go to her to cut or perm my hair. In fact my whole family of 5 uses her. Student cut is only $5 and adult cut is $8. I just did my digital perm for only $90 (long hair). She is very very good. Besides her charges are cheap.

tianshi[/quote]

EMPIR

tianshi
[/QUOTE]
Hello Tianshi,
I am new member to this site/
I am interested to go to yr hair stylist at YeW tee, Can you pls let me have the address or the contact.

Many Thanks
empir

smileystar016

Hi chachaleo

tianshi

hi tianshi, could u provide me with the address & contact no. of this hairdresser in yew tee as well?

many thanksss!

JulietYow

tianshi
[/QUOTE]
Hi, I guess saw from your blog about your hairstylist, can you let me know her contact? Thanks alot I just signed up. :)

egudgal

was googlin for gud salon at cck n found this.. can she cut any hairstyle eg, concave bob?...

pm me her contact..

thanks!

koh.puppet

Hi chachaleo

tianshi
Hi , can gv me the contact? thjks

jayneho

I have bad exprience with Jean Yip in Woodlands too, they kept pestering you to buy package. There is one hairstylist working at home, she is quite good. She is staying at Blk891A, 2nd floor. you can see the poster at the porch.
:err:any contact number there ?

meow meow

Hi chachaleo

tianshi
Hi

Care to Pm me the details.

Thanks

jennyjeee

hey Mummies...is this the home salon in yew tee at blk 788?
Please do not visit, my hair literally was destroyed after rebonding as she used substandard products