Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?

dya03

Can try perfect team maid agency , i took transfer maid before and she finish 2 years contract.now i took fresh indonesian maid from them, so far she is doing good.

hpc

Hi can try my agent at BEDOK pm me for more info.So far got few maids from her with contract finish,present 1 is a transfer maid.

MSK

Hi,

I am letting go of my Indo maid early July. She has beenwith me for 10 months now. She is 25 years old and married with 1 child aged 7.

Her duties with me is to clean the house, wash car, lookafter my 7 months baby and do cooking. We have trained her to do housework andtaught her to cook Chinese food. She is honest (doesn’t steal or take thingswithout permission) and personal hygiene is not bad (no BO).

Why I am letting her go is because I find that she is notsuitable to take care of infants. Hence I am looking for a new family witholder children for her (i.e. above 4 years old). I have found another maid andwill let her go when the new maid arrives, expected to be early July.

She has finished paying her loan and her current salary is$450 with no offday. It is up to you whether to continue the same salary terms.She has hp but she agreed to use only after she finishes her work.

PM me if you are keen.

cywy

Hi,

I am letting go of my Indo maid early July. She has beenwith me for 10 months now. She is 25 years old and married with 1 child aged 7.

Her duties with me is to clean the house, wash car, lookafter my 7 months baby and do cooking. We have trained her to do housework andtaught her to cook Chinese food. She is honest (doesn’t steal or take thingswithout permission) and personal hygiene is not bad (no BO).

Why I am letting her go is because I find that she is notsuitable to take care of infants. Hence I am looking for a new family witholder children for her (i.e. above 4 years old). I have found another maid andwill let her go when the new maid arrives, expected to be early July.

She has finished paying her loan and her current salary is$450 with no offday. It is up to you whether to continue the same salary terms.She has hp but she agreed to use only after she finishes her work.

PM me if you are keen.

can i know if your maid still available? what is her DOB?

mycano

i am interested, pls email to my underscore cano at yahoo dot com dot sg
I am able to process on my own without the agency

Anniston

Hello mommies, if you are interested, you can try calling my agent - Sherly (82227346) from Eelit Placement Agency. I don't have any commission for referral but I am very happy with her service and good things must share...hahaha. Referred her to few of my frens and all very happy with her service also.

rain_drop

Hello mommies, if you are interested, you can try calling my agent - Sherly (82227346) from Eelit Placement Agency. I don't have any commission for referral but I am very happy with her service and good things must share...hahaha. Referred her to few of my frens and all very happy with her service also.
Hi Anniston,

Thanx very much for the info. Your post seems extremely useful, as I am in need of a Domestic Helper. Hope you had a wonderful weekend :)

mrs a lee

As a working mother, having a good maid is equivalent to having an extra pair of hands. I am a working mother with 2 school going kids. After completing 2 contracts and moving on to the 3rd, my maid started giving me problems. She started showing very bad attitude, often retaliating, throwing tantrum and scolding the kids, especially after she had a Bangla boyfriend. I was very determine to get rid of her but not until I find myself another good maid.
I’ve heard of Nora’s (Yue Liang Maid Agency) good reputation and decided to make an appointment to see her. She is located at Katong Shopping Centre which is pretty far from where I live. The first impression is that her office is simple, no frills with no maids sitting around unlike other agencies. I told Nora about my requirement, working parents with 2 school going kids, most of the time, the maid is alone at home or with kids when they are back from school. Nora showed me folders of biodatas of her maids. Surprisingly she told me she can’t be sure if any will fit my requirement. I was wondering if she was even interested to do a sale! She told me she will be going to Jakarta personally to meet the maids in 2 weeks time and ask if I can wait. I decided to wait.
After 2 weeks, Nora came back and told me there was no suitable maid for me. This time I was very disappointed and begin to doubt her ability. She told me I could look for another agent if I’m in a hurry as she needed more time to look for a suitable maid. Somehow I decided to stuck on with her. I do keep in contact with her for updates every now and then.
6 weeks later, she finally called me to tell me she found me a suitable maid! I decided to trust her instinct and go for her recommendation. My current maid is from Myammar. So far, she has met my expectations and I’m very happy.
Looking back, I am glad to have stuck on to my decision to put on trust on Nora although I must admit, I did waver somewhat when she failed to deliver initially. I have heard so many horror stories from my friends on the quality of maids in Singapore these days. All the good maids have left to work in HK and Taiwan as they get paid higher as these countries do not have to pay levy. In Singapore, although employers pay more overall (salary + levy), we get the worst quality maids due to our uncompetitive salary (excluding levy). Good quality maids are so hard to come by these days and I am truly appreciative of Nora for her commitment and effort.
My previous maid wasn’t easy to handle and she started to create a big commotion after she knew she was leaving. Nora arrange for her runner to handle this and everything was handled very well. He even took a picture of my previous maid clearing the customs.
The most unbelievable thing is that Nora charges 50% below market rate but she gives 100% above market service!
Finally when I ask her how come there are no maids sitting around her office. Her answer to me is that with her, very few employers change their maids…..now I finally know the reason!
Nora’s contact no. is 91561699

mfo222

I have gone to Comfort, the staff very unfriendly dont give proper info, I went to Budget, they charge Agency fees, but dont know the application fees all not included, then still must pay food & lodging. Finally i call raffles employment, no staff but talk to the owner direct, and very friendly, doesnt even talk like a boss,, also try to recommend you a proper maid, ya lah i told her that i dont allow my maid to talk on the phone everyday..she said if like that better take fresh. more obediant..fees also reasonable...loan bo pian lah must pay for Indon maids....

Hi,
Another option is to get part time maid. Can always change a new one if u are not satisfied with one. Try one today!

hubbylovesme

I agree with you, Filipino made is better and lots of experience, you need to get in the agency, in the most known agency. I try Pem confinement nanny agency before when i confine, they are pretty good, but still you beside. Be wise..

humblelady

Hi Anniston, thanks for the contact. Contacted your agent yesterday and yes she is very friendly and very detailed. Will be getting my maid from her. Wish me luck! Heard too many horrifying stories of maids. :)