Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?

inayellowbox

Hi, I am looking for reliable maid agencies (preferable those dealing with Indonesian Maids) for babycare and general house-cleaning.

I am a mummy of an 11-mth baby and going to expect another baby in Mar 2011.

Would also like to know if there is any good indonesian maids that would like to be transferred? Thanks.

hpc

Hi I advise u to get a Filipno maid if need to take care of infant n kids.They are cleaner,experience n more patient compare to indo maid.Recently indo maids have alot of problems,abuse baby,throw gal down from flat,abuse old age,very dirty,do things cannot follow instructions,always don't admit their wrong.I got indo maid from my present agent ,u can give a try to see they have indo supply cos low supply from their country.Think twice if u want to employ indo as I'm facing the above problem.

My maid agency is ver good and responsible, and he ferries the maid everywhere, even to your house, to take test, etc. Very good to negotiate, and even after handing the maid to you, if your maid has problem adapting to life here, you can ask him to come back and counsel the maid. pm me if you're keen to have his contact.

daddysoh

Alpha Male
To ALL parents looking for maids,
Please at all cost , avoid VALUEMAID AGENCY. The boss took up an assignment from us. Having too many problem during this assigment, mainly due to his inexperience and lousy attitude, he decided to give up this case and left nothing to clinch. He told , This assignment is not profitable, i AM not doing anymore. i have the right to choose"". Well choose the right one , ya

hpc

My agent is $0 agency fee,service is gd,will try n meet ur requirement or give advise.There are some bios that need to pay agency fee due to high cost from certain suppliers.So far I got 3 maids from them already.

My maid agency is ver good and responsible, and he ferries the maid everywhere, even to your house, to take test, etc. Very good to negotiate, and even after handing the maid to you, if your maid has problem adapting to life here, you can ask him to come back and counsel the maid. pm me if you're keen to have his contact.
Hihi,

can you PM me your maid agency and the person in charge? Thank you.

W

wintercherry

Hi, if you want to get Filipino maid, pls get them in early. It's very difficult to bring in filipino maids now. I'm due in 3 weeks. I get an agency to bring in my ex-maid from phillipines and after 2.5 months of paper work, i'm still not able to bring her in. So I changed to another agent, I'm getting a new indo maid from Javamaids. It takes another month too. Javamaids service is not bad. The consultant that attends to my case is good. Whether it's Indo of Filipino maid, each has its good. It all depends on luck.

Please plan early. Otherwise end up like me, labour approaching and maid is not in yet :(

yanmummy

Hi i juz got my indo maid last friday. I got 2 boys 2.5 yrs and 3 mths. I got my maid frm crislo agency from people park complex.At 1st i oso very worry that indo maid will have alot problem but during these few days it seem that the maid are well train in housework and handling my boys. So mayb you can try.

sharonsi

I have just got a maid from an agency named Bluesky employment agency, and they have recommended a very good maid to me. They provide home visit to understand my needs.

You can call them at 8127-8881 or 6498-2898 if you are want to know more details.

Hope the information helps.

sm9

My ex-maid had been working in Singapore for 2yrs. She is now back in Indonesia. She wants to come back to Singapore within a few weeks, so I am helping her look for an employer. From our experience I can say that she is good at infant and child care(we have a 3+ yrs old and a 9month old, she has taken care of the infant since she ws 3months old). Myself and my husband are working and she had been independently looking after the chores and the kids for us. She is disciplined and punctual (in following schedules and dropping/picking up my 3yr old to/from day school).
She is 25yrs old and dresses well and is neat.
She had been able to gel along and emotionally bond with my kids (which is the most important thing we expect from our maid).She is very active and plays with the kids, and keeps everthing neat n tidy. Also, can do things independently and knows good English.
She is good at cooking, and can cook indian, chinese and malay food well.
Please do feel free to mail me for any more details. My mail id is rysha2010@gmail.com and myphone number is 98502204. I am not trying to transfer a maid, and u can interview her directly and if u find ok then can proceed with the process. Also, no need to pay agent fees. I will also let know how to do the paperwork without agent. I am not an agent and not expecting moneyfrom the employer or my exmaid. tx. Rysha.

jaybaobei

My ex-maid had been working in Singapore for 2yrs. She is now back in Indonesia. She wants to come back to Singapore within a few weeks, so I am helping her look for an employer. From our experience I can say that she is good at infant and child care(we have a 3+ yrs old and a 9month old, she has taken care of the infant since she ws 3months old). Myself and my husband are working and she had been independently looking after the chores and the kids for us. She is disciplined and punctual (in following schedules and dropping/picking up my 3yr old to/from day school).
She is 25yrs old and dresses well and is neat.
She had been able to gel along and emotionally bond with my kids (which is the most important thing we expect from our maid).She is very active and plays with the kids, and keeps everthing neat n tidy. Also, can do things independently and knows good English.
She is good at cooking, and can cook indian, chinese and malay food well.
Please do feel free to mail me for any more details. My mail id is rysha2010@gmail.com and myphone number is 98502204. I am not trying to transfer a maid, and you can interview her directly and if you find ok then can proceed with the process. Also, no need to pay agent fees. I will also let know how to do the paperwork without agent. I am not an agent and not expecting moneyfrom the employer or my exmaid. tx. Rysha.

hi, is the maid still available? do u hv her pic?
can pls send the profile and pic to me? my email add jchiahs@yahoo.com

appreciated your help.

Hi, sorry to those whom I didn't reply to your mgs here. I usually respond to PM more. Ok, so the contact of my agent is

Jeffrey
9029 1540

I recently learnt that he just set up an office in somewhere ard bukit timah. Will ask him for his office address and post here if I can rem!:001_302::001_302:

mrsfarhan

Hi, Can u provide me the details of this maid agency? thank you.

yvonne_ktw

My agency is intrO by frens n she charge $200 agency fees with 1free replacement within a year. Shes a patience n when I got pissed with my maid cause communication problem I always ring her up n recently I just went holiday for 1week I put my new maid with her at zero dollar just wen I'm back I buy a gift for her. I did return 1maid before to her n no need to pay lodging fees at all. I return the maid at 11plus at night just pop up at her house n tell her what happen n urgently need replacement she told me next day afternoon she will email me profile but actually midnight 1plus she already gave me lots of data. She only bring in Indonesia maid n if u scare can put them with her for training for a week also free lodging.

Her company Presslink is recognized by gov website, her name titian 9006 8839 say intro by Yvonne.

Just share with ppl good agency as I had a hard time searching for a reliable one previously

Katharina

:eek:Hi mummies, currently my agency have 2 biodatas (Filippinos) that I think quite suitable for newborn and childcare. One ever work at childcare at Philipine for 4 years and the other has experience in baby sitting. But it is subject to availability. New biodatas will come in as when provided by our supplier. My agency located at rivervale mall (Sengkang) if anyone keen to know more. You may sms me at 98954262 and I will try my best to select the most suitable candidates that fit your requirements. :Dancing_wub: