Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?

pehong

Hi all.
I have tryu Nation 2 times. So far I am lucky, the maid from there can work with me.
before the 1st Indo maid from Nation, I try some filipino agent, their maid is not good, I change 3 within few mths and get the 1st work for me for few yrs.

2nd time, found Nation Agent charge is high and salary also $20 more then others. decided to try others, 4 indo and filipino maid within a yr, all not good. Cost me ard $1000 ++ on agent fee, insurance, mentaly suffered, waste time on training..etc.

Finaly, I back to Nation pay $499, and get a good christian maid this time.

for you to consider on which nationlity.
For employ Indo maid.
- suitable for average income group(means not so rich)
- indo lesser demand on off day, HP, etc.
- their working speed slower
- not so smart & responess but can be reliable
- if felt the maid not good change within 2 mths,if not suitable means not suitable, give them more chance also the same (personal advise which i have change ard 10maid in the pass..)

For Filipino Maid
-once u get a good one, u are lucky. can teach yr kids, take care yr whole family
run everything(which i have seen few examples). but I did not have such luck to have 1.
- or u ll suffered on - they like to take off day, holiday for shopping
- have lots friends outside
- like to phone calls everyday
- have BF
- not so obbey to u, have their own thaught

have an overall, i still say all depend on luck. but do not give chance to the maid if u think not good. 2mths is dateline.

pehong

I am taking from jurong east Nation. U can go to their website to see the data. But sometimes data prior loaded may have been taken. Overall I should say is luck for get a good helper. For today's maid generation only expect 60% pass mark. Good luck to you and carefully compare the comments by the interview. Photo cannot judge good or bad.

vinvin

Hi all, anybody have experience engaging Part Time Maids? Can share? Tired of the full time maids....
I have tried full time maids before. Some were good, some were not. I prefer to use Part Time maids now to avoid the hassle of
of having to go down to the agency to change the maids. I can easily do it with just a call.

Jenny Soon

I have hired a myanmar maid from my maids station at Bukit timah shopping centre last year & so far e maid work quite well for me, working attitude is ok & teachable. Im quite happy with their service so far..Hmmm not much unhappy issue so far until today. My sister in law also taking maid from My maids station. Everything goes well & smooth for them too.

yvonne_ktw

Hi all, anybody have experience engaging Part time maids? Can share? Tired of the full time maids....
part time is 1week once i engage but have to search for trustable and good one they come only on weekend.
PRO on part time maid: no need headache on all sort of maid issue.
If the part time is good then you can continou always

CONS: It's charging S$10(duno now still got this price or not) per hour
I have kids so everyday must clean clean and if get part time it's more costly then full time

ladeline28

I have walked-in to most of the agencies in Katong Shopping Centre recently and found that the Agency Fee is rocket high.

- 21st Century - $588 or $688
- Raymond's Maids $700
- Maid Management - $560
- Sg Employment - $499
- SLF Green $788 or $939
- 5-star Employment - $488

There is also one agency (can't remember the name) that charges Indonesian fresh maid at $1,600. That's ridiculous!!!

They are all out to make our money! I've decided that I will look for a transfer maid directly from current employers which I believe will definitely save me a lot of money. If the transferred maid doesn't work out, all I lose is the cheap airfare for sending her back to her country and the insurance fee (if she doesn't have anymore outstanding loan). If she has outstanding loan, I guess the only way is to "tahan" her for a few more months till she fully paid up the loan, then send her back to her country.

ping26

I have hired a myanmar maid from my maids station at Bukit timah shopping centre last year & so far e maid work quite well for me, working attitude is ok & teachable. Im quite happy with their service so far..Hmmm not much unhappy issue so far until today. My sister in law also taking maid from My maids station. Everything goes well & smooth for them too.

Avoid My Maid Station. I took 3 transfer maids from this agency. The Myanmar ones are worst. Both are criminals - thief & beat my child (I didn't know then). The 2nd one was still transferred that very weekend although the agent (LOUIS) promised me that she will undergo "hell-like training". Then she immediately got into trouble again cos she liked to walk around the house without bra at night.

3rd one was the only one who can wake up at 6am. But her attitude got worse after her maid loan was up.

All three maids don't seem to be here to work. It seems the maids at this agency only talk about boyfriends & playing. It certainly doesn't seem to conduct any proper training.

I have another friend who was unlucky enough to get a maid from My Maid Station. This maid was so spiteful that she used the kids' toothbrush to clean the toilet. She also tried to spoil TV by using a very wet cloth to clean it. The act was caught on CCTV. Her name is SITI. I'm sure she was transferred too.

carolineteo

Hi Ping26,

You have just frightened me. I got transferred maid from them on the 8/7 also attended by Louis. What is your maids name? Anyway i found out that Louis is not honest. He lied to me on the no of times and reason for maid's transfer. After verifying their maid history and reinterviewing the maid with a translator, then i realised none of what he said is true. I felt so cheated for not checking thoroughly before signing with them. Worst of all, he is taking his time to process the submission.

ladeline28

Just an update:

I just called Thumbs Up Employment. The zero agency fee was a promotion. Now no more promotion. To get Indonesian is $950, to get Fillipino is $288. :bmad:

ping26

hi caroline

Maybe you can complain to Ministry of Maids (MOM). This agency should be on their radar. I would send the maid back if I were you. The transfer maids are corrupted at the agency itself.

My first transfer maid who looks like an old maid, also had men's underwear & 2 g-strings in her possession. It's private matter so I didn't want to state the facts. Both 2nd & 3rd transfer maids have perfume & a lot of make-up in their bags even though they do not have off-days yet. The 2nd one actually wore make-up & eyeliner during work. I seriously don't think they are here to work as maids. I took three maids from them due to the maid loan. The third one (Filipino) is the best but she has many flaws. I can only say AVOID this agency.

My ex-maid, Tin T*M*, is under police investigation & can't be transferred until the case is closed. She speaks some English & should not require a translator.

elleliew

Hi mummies,

i just end my 4 months maternity and realise there is forums enquiring about maids.
co-incidentally i'm working in a maid agency, the agency fees have increase drastically due to a change in the placement fees fixed at 2048 for fresh indonesian(256x8 mths) and 1024 for ex-sin(128x8mths). therefore, in actual fact for employers there is not much of a difference when the agy, insurance and placement fees sums up to 3000+.

Kelly80

Hi mummies,

i just end my 4 months maternity and realise there is forums enquiring about maids.
co-incidentally i'm working in a maid agency, the agency fees have increase drastically due to a change in the placement fees fixed at 2048 for fresh indonesian(256x8 mths) and 1024 for ex-sin(128x8mths). therefore, in actual fact for employers there is not much of a difference when the agy, insurance and placement fees sums up to 3000+.

What shall we do.? Is it risky to select maid agency with case trust accredit?

yvonne_ktw

Oh my god dad to hear a few bad incident with maid agency.

I did try agency with case trust one before but I find case trust also useless its wasting my time n effort.

Ive been recommending my maid agency miss titian from Presslink I saw government website her company got listed as recommended agency before you all can try her. 9006 8839please say intro by Yvonne. I don't earn profit I just share good stuff with mummies if you all read a few page earlier I've been telling story of it. Wish all luck :)

Lucrezia

There is an online web site to open soon within the next 2 months i hear. You will be able to do the work online yourself as ALL AGENCIES LIE CHEAT AND ABUSE both maids and employers. You have to do all the work yourself to control the damage on you and family. Most of these girls are used by agencies to collect commission on both ends.

cywy

hi Lucrezia, i totally agreed with you. i got cheated by this agency, Asset Maid agency at hougang green. my first maid got from them was a totally cheat plan. and i recently replaced a maid with them, fresh from indo but ex-malaysia for 5 yrs. she looks pleasant in photo but in real person, her face so many pimpers until i dare not to let her carry my new born.
after 4months of this maid, i call up this agency and request for a replacement. the staff told me my agency plan was old one, now is $1188 for indo maid, i need to top up and get a replacement, where got such thing one. i might as well go look for new agency but not with them.

never ending story if want to talk about maid.. headache.. hope you guys to avoid Asset Maid agency in Hougang Green. service LOUSY, no follow up..

nana87

hai im looking for affordable maid agencies..i ask ard its too expensive..any1 hav contacts or details for a good and affordable agencies??