Any good Maid Agencies to recommend/ Any good Indonesian Maid for transfer?

yvonne_ktw

hai im looking for affordable maid agencies..i ask around its too expensive..any1 hav contacts or details for a good and affordable agencies??
my agent I had reco to a lot mummy before n I think her agent fees is 800 cannot remember exact but got 2 type. If maid loan has lower month u need pay higher agent fee. If more loan then pay lower agent fee.
Due to government change new law that's why her agent fee change.
Her agent fee include maid test, permit etc.

her number I got type above post

jsia

hai im looking for affordable maid agencies..i ask around its too expensive..any1 hav contacts or details for a good and affordable agencies??

Try Abssist Employment Agency at Bukit Timah Shooping Centre. My Sis got a maid within less than a month from them recently. Patient toward baby and hard working. Call Kenneth at 9230 0016. I am going to get mine from them as well. Heard they are charging $0 agency fee for indo maid. Hope this is useful to you. Cheers!

mycano

My maid agency is ver good and responsible, and he ferries the maid everywhere, even to your house, to take test, etc. Very good to negotiate, and even after handing the maid to you, if your maid has problem adapting to life here, you can ask him to come back and counsel the maid. pm me if you're keen to have his contact.
I am looking for a transfer maid urgently, can share your reliable agency number pls

mycano

My agent is $0 agency fee,service is gd,will try n meet ur requirement or give advise.There are some bios that need to pay agency fee due to high cost from certain suppliers.So far I got 3 maids from them already.
Hi,
am urgently looking for a transfer maid, possbile to share your agency contact pls

dhyan

My agent is $0 agency fee,service is gd,will try n meet ur requirement or give advise.There are some bios that need to pay agency fee due to high cost from certain suppliers.So far I got 3 maids from them already.
Hi mummy,
can u pls pass me the contact details of your agency. I'm in need of a full time helper as well.
pls pm me or email me : dhara.vipul@gmail.com

clili

My maid agency is ver good and responsible, and he ferries the maid everywhere, even to your house, to take test, etc. Very good to negotiate, and even after handing the maid to you, if your maid has problem adapting to life here, you can ask him to come back and counsel the maid. pm me if you're keen to have his contact.
Can you provide me with the maid agency's details ?

Thanks!

yvonne_ktw

My agency Ms Titian of Presslink Agency. She can speak Indonesian and when ever my maid got problem I will call her to translate. I can't go collect maid from her she will send to me. My maid need go for test cause I urgently need so she give me the maid first after some time she need go for test then she arrange pick up n return to me at my place.
Titian is not those wanna earn your money etc because to her, if you get a bad maid she will be headache. When there is transfer maid available she try get employer contact permission n I call to ask employer.
1) I like the way she train her maid cause she is strict.
2) By right MOM law we as an employer have to pay for maid air ticket even if they didn't finish comtract. As long they finish loan and say want to go back we have to pay for air ticket. BUt some maid are just comming SG for fun! Some can tell u I miss my son I want go home right 1day after her loan is finished. But for titian she train her maid must finish 2year contract. If didn't finish they have to pay their own air ticket.
3) previously my maid husband run away with other girl and her mother keep asking her to go back I tot let her go back settle things but I called Titan to ask how and she spoke to my maid and she listen to titian didn't go home.

ordolla

I just contacted Universal. From the website it looks as though that they deal with all fresh and transfer maid. But when the lady spoke with me, I was told that they only do transfer. And minimal wage is $550 and above with minimal 2 off days. Agency fee is $1000 and above.

Is this the usual rate? Sounds very ex compared to the rest I heard. I thought the salary starts around $450 onwards.

And how come agency fee is 1k onwards? How do they determine the amount?

sportygal007

My ex-agent, previously worked for a big agency has just started out on her own. Her name is Nora. When my maid started giving me problem, she counseled her so well and she stayed on and work with me for 3 contracts. Now i'm getting a new maid and was so glad to see her again! Nora does not lie unlike other agents. She's truthful and will only recommend those maids she thinks will meet your requirement. Most of the maids, she either knows them personally or have interviewed them before she makes recommendation otherwise she will tell you truthfully. Most important of all, she only takes 3 mths commission from the maid unlike other agents that can take up to 8 mths! Because of that, I think the maid feel less stress and can work better. I will strongly recommend her. Her mobile no. is 91561699.

pipilili

Nora Employment Agency sounds like it is located at SengKang Rivervale Plaza, operating froma container. Will take a photo to show in future. I think the lady is called Ms Titan (Yvonne ktw's recommendation).

sportygal007

Nora Employment Agency sounds like it is located at SengKang Rivervale Plaza, operating froma container. Will take a photo to show in future. I think the lady is called Ms Titan (Yvonne ktw's recommendation).
No,she's at katong shopping center. Best you call her mobile to make sure she's around before you go down. From your conversation with her, you'll notice how different she is from other agents who only cares about making money and nothing else. Good luck.

Cosha

If I'm not wrong this Nora employment agency has a few branches. One of which is at tampines 200+. Are they good? Thinking of getting a domestic helper soon. Anyone can advise the costs of a Filipino helper?

hpc

If I'm not wrong this Nora employment agency has a few branches. One of which is at tampines 200+. Are they good? Thinking of getting a domestic helper soon. Anyone can advise the costs of a Filipino helper?
Hi I got a maid from PROMAIDS ,so far I feel comfortable with them ,already a few maids with contract finished,can pm me if interested for contacts,can go afew agency before decide n not people says....

My ex-agent, previously worked for a big agency has just started out on her own. Her name is Nora. When my maid started giving me problem, she counseled her so well and she stayed on and work with me for 3 contracts. Now i'm getting a new maid and was so glad to see her again! Nora does not lie unlike other agents. She's truthful and will only recommend those maids she thinks will meet your requirement. Most of the maids, she either knows them personally or have interviewed them before she makes recommendation otherwise she will tell you truthfully. Most important of all, she only takes 3 mths commission from the maid unlike other agents that can take up to 8 mths! Because of that, I think the maid feel less stress and can work better. I will strongly recommend her. Her mobile no. is 91561699.
hi, was wondering how much is her agency fees?

newbiesg

Hi all, wondering if anyone is looking for transfer indonesia maid. We had employed a maid, but later we realised that there aren't much chores for her to do. Thus was helping her to find an employer.

We had taught her how to wash and use the steriliser, to sterise the baby bottles.

She knows how to cook too.

zenmoonflower

There is an online web site to open soon within the next 2 months i hear. You will be able to do the work online yourself as ALL AGENCIES LIE CHEAT AND ABUSE both maids and employers. You have to do all the work yourself to control the damage on you and family. Most of these girls are used by agencies to collect commission on both ends.
Lucrezia, what is the link to the web site? I'm looking for new maid. My current one is horrible, rude and crude.

newsgmother

As a first time employer, I have to give kudos to the maid agency that supported my maid hunt and subsequent customer service and advice!

Elite Recruitment Pte Ltd - Joyce (84982625)