any good maids agency to recommend for transfer maid?

capridaphne

Hi everyone, im considering of getting a transfer maid to look my baby .any good recommendation? Any diff for filipino and indonesian to look after newborn ? Thanks in advance for sharing

jsia

Hi, U may want consider fresh maid from Abssist Employment Agency at Bukit Timah Shooping Centre. My Sis got a maid within less than a month from them recently. Patient toward baby and hard working. Call Kenneth at 9230 0016. I am going to get mine from them as well. Heard they are charging $0 agency fee for indo maid. Hope this is useful to you. Cheers!

jsia

Hi Capridaphne, I m going to get indonesian maid to take care of my newborn bb. But i think i will get my MIL to supervise the maid for one mth first. Slowly then let her take care fully. I want to make sure my bb will be in good care. :)

jsia

Hi Capridaphne, just to share with u :) i confirmed an fresh Indo maid from the maid agency already. No agency fee but have to pay for the insurance, SIP course and Work Permit Application. I dont mind cos other agency also charging these things on top of their agency fees. :)

loveandlive

Hi everyone,

Please refrain from engaging Twin S Employment Agency (located at Toa Payoh) to get a maid. They are the worst agency we have met and dealt with. A couple of customers have also been "swindled" by the agency. The agency is not honest in dealings, treat their maids terribly and there have been many other reports against the agency. Twin S also got 3 demerit points in MOM list. Beware!! Pls spread the word....

hubbylovesme

Hi capredapne, my nanny is from Pem confinement nanny agency, she is Filipino and very good in taking care of baby, even she's young and no baby yet, but she pretty good in working also in household, just asking her and she say prioritize in this agency is baby.

chixchix

I would rather not get transfer maids,,, they must be lazy or have some attitude thats twhy getting transferred. No one nowadays will transfer their maids if she is good

hpc

Not all transfer maids are problem maid.I got two transfer maids,1 wants to transfer cos employer make her work till 2am,eat less sleep less ,she was hard working when she come to me.Recently I got another transfer maid after contract finish,this maid was with employer for few days only,all fingers appear to have some pigmentation due to detergent they use.Employer return to agent cos of this,I got her n she is obedient,no h/p,no off days.I'm happy to have her,so having maid is all luck.....

charice11

Your maids is really great! May i know in which agency did you get her? i wish i was lucky like you in having her =D

Not all transfer maids are problem maid.I got two transfer maids,1 wants to transfer cos employer make her work till 2am,eat less sleep less ,she was hard working when she come to me.Recently I got another transfer maid after contract finish,this maid was with employer for few days only,all fingers appear to have some pigmentation due to detergent they use.Employer return to agent cos of this,I got her n she is obedient,no h/p,no off days.I'm happy to have her,so having maid is all luck.....

jamesmaguire

Yes one agency I rember maid agency in Singapore it's name alphaplus it provide very good service ,and you also truest the member of maid agency in singapore.