Any good nanny in Yishun?

cheryltong

Hi,

thought of putting my 1.5mths old boy with a nanny from Mon-Fri, anyone know of good nanny in Yishun? I did some research from internet and found this BBnanny company that provides baby sitting services, did anyone try their nanny services ? Is it professional and good ?
BABYSITTER | BABYSITTERS | BABYSITTING | NANNY services in Singapore! Find Singapore babysitters services nanny or babysitter jobs in Singapore. Baby sitting sitter babysitter babysitting services nanny services in Singapore
Yupz.. I used thier svc before.. and that's how i got a good nanny n till now my boy is 14 mth old, but I still send him to this nanny intro by bbnanny. They may charge abit higher, but if the nanny is of quality n can set my mind at ease when i m working, its worth the $$. Cos I had some bad experience looking for nanny myself online n thru other fren intro. Just to share, my 1st nanny was very dishonest, she mention initially that she will only look after my bb, but in the end , I saw her posting online looking for more bb to b taken care of.

So you send to this nanny on Sun nite and bring him back on Fri nite ? As u only see him over the wkend, wld he prefer his nanny rather than u? I am afraid that my bb might be distant from me since he only see me on wkend.

cheryltong

So you send to this nanny on Sun nite and bring him back on Fri nite ? As you only see him over the wkend, wld he prefer his nanny rather than you? I am afraid that my baby might be distant from me since he only see me on wkend.
Nope.. I sent him over on Monday morning and bring him back on Friday nite. Actually, babies are very versatile. If he prefers the nanny when u r bringing him home means the nanny had been very good to him which makes him reluctant to leave. Its also a good news that the nanny had well taken care of your bb. Yeah, when my son about 9 month plus, he started to have seperation anxiety and he will sometime quite unwilling to leave my nanny, but after over the weekends, he will be also reluctant to leave u and go to the nanny place. If u love ur son, he will know u r his mummy and it is still blood ties that will not be the same as outsiders. I have also some friends and colleagues who were brought up by nanny, told me that once they are back home, mummy will always be their one n only mummy, though they still like the nanny. Don't worry lah, your child will still love u..

LilMissy

Hi,

Was looking for babysitters for my sister's kids and came across bbnanny.com too.

How is their service like? With regards to payment, do you act pay directly to the babysitters/nanny?

cheryltong

Hi LilMissy,

I had dealed directly with the director of bbnanny. guess he's sole runner for the whole company. But he's quite a nice guy. So far I only deal once, cos the 1st nanny he intro is my current nanny. There will be another mtg day to pay the agent n the nanny 1st month salary on another day after u shortlist the nanny...

LilMissy

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the information. Does that mean that:

First meeting: to meet up with chosen nanny

Second meeting: to meet up with the agent to pay him and nanny's first month pay? Am i right?

Wow! Ur first nanny is still your nanny now? Must have been a very good nanny eh?

cheryltong

Hi Cheryl,

Thanks for the information. Does that mean that:

First meeting: to meet up with chosen nanny

Second meeting: to meet up with the agent to pay him and nanny's first month pay? Am i right?

Wow! your first nanny is still your nanny now? Must have been a very good nanny eh?
Yup.. That's rite! But if the 1st nanny does not meet your requirement, u r still allowed to look at 2nd or 3rd nanny before u decide on the final one.

Yes, the nanny is still looking after my son, been almost a yr Liao.. I would say she is quite a attentive and caring person, thus, I do set my mind when I leave my son with her.. Good luck to ur nanny hunting! :)

LilMissy

Yup.. That's rite! But if the 1st nanny does not meet your requirement, you r still allowed to look at 2nd or 3rd nanny before you decide on the final one.

Yes, the nanny is still looking after my son, been almost a yr .. I would say she is quite a attentive and caring person, thus, I do set my mind when I leave my son with her.. Good luck to your nanny hunting! :)
Ok! So from 2nd month onwards, i wouldnt need to meet up with the agent to pay anymore right? Such a hassle..haha! Considering that i'll see the nanny more thAn the agent..so i'll pay the nanny directly after tt issit? Don't mind meya..just tt my sister has been bugging me.. Haha!

cheryltong

Ok! So from 2nd month onwards, i wouldnt need to meet up with the agent to pay anymore right? Such a hassle..haha! Considering that i'll see the nanny more thAn the agent..so i'll pay the nanny directly after that issit? dont't mind meya..just that my sister has been bugging me.. Haha!
No worries.. Yup, ur rite! Agent fee is only paid once, after u selected the nanny successfully. After that, payment is made direct to the nanny on the monthly payment. Tell ur sis not to worry lor, cos she'll find her ideal nanny thru this service.

LilMissy

My sister is still haunting me abt this..haha!

How much was the agent fee that u had to pay niwae? My sis will faint if she discovers tt it's quite a substantial amt..HAHA!

cheryltong

Not very ex.. I think their website got indicate? Abt 170 i think... cos its over a yr ago... cant really recall the actual amt... :p

w33liam

Anyone has any recommendation on getting a child carer for 2.2 years old? My kid is slightly active this worried about the transition phase to new carer. Currently she's been taken care of by grandparents. Thanks