Any Good Non-Academic Enrichment Classes?

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Hi ladies ...

Have tried searching but haven't found what I'm really looking for.

Any of you sending your child(ren) to non-academic classes?
Appreciate if you could shed some light ... so as to open up my own horizons further too. :GEEK: :GEEK:

I notice my older son has got reasonably good psycho-motor skills ... so, I'm thinking of letting him refine further on his eye-hand co-ordination abilities.

Specifically, I've already knocked on the doors of WonderGolf & HCI Gymnastics ... but they only take in children with min age of 4.
I'm also trying to look at places where they conduct dance classes (hip-hop type, not classical ones) for young children.
I'm wondering if any of you know of set-ups accepting toddlers, as young as 2?
THANKS in advance. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Think there's KinderGolf @ United Sq.

2 yrs old.... 2 Fast 2 Furious... maybe 2 Young :p
Just go playground run around till they older lah :)

Last time we play marbles.... now they play golf :)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Daddy D said:
Think there's KinderGolf @ United Sq.

2 yrs old.... 2 Fast 2 Furious... maybe 2 Young :p
Just go playground run around till they older lah :)

Last time we play marbles.... now they play golf :)
I think you misunderstood ...
It need not be golf, though he's already has his own "toy" golf set which he slug along & swing about ... just to emulate his grandpa & papa.
:rofl: :rofl:

At 18 months, he's attended 2 semesters of JWT ...
Now, he's able to negotiate the ladders/steps & bridges in the playground on his own, amidst other older & rowdier children ... that's why I'm seeking advice on other avenues to further improve his eye-hand coordination.
:wink: :wink:

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I think you misunderstood ...
It need not be golf, though he's already has his own "toy" golf set which he slug along & swing about ... just to emulate his grandpa & papa.

At 18 months, he's attended 2 semesters of JWT ...
Now, he's able to negotiate the ladders/steps & bridges in the playground on his own, amidst other older & rowdier children ... that's why I'm seeking advice on other avenues to further improve his eye-hand coordination.
:wink: :wink:
Noted. I'm still stuck at playing Sylvanian Families with my girl :)

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
Daddy D said:
Noted. I'm still stuck at playing Sylvanian Families with my girl :)
Sorry ... but what is Sylvanian Families?

But hen again, yours is a little princess mah ... whereas mine are 2 little rascals leh so must bring them up the rough & tough way, if not the fast & furious way lor.

BTW, any idea why I'm still a LADY, albeit a WORTHY one ... while you get to be an ALPHA MALE?

Daddy D

Alpha Male

BTW, any idea why I'm still a LADY, albeit a WORTHY one ... while you get to be an ALPHA MALE?[/quote]

Haha! Cos' u never go lim kopi n say hi to the admin lah....

Daddy D

Alpha Male
I have a whole big bag (worth $500) of Sylvanian Families toys. I am thinking of playing it with my 3 year old SON. Is it advisable?
Ha! I got lots too... all the houses n stuffs... eh... if your SON dun wan to play... dun force him lah... U bought for your SON or for YOURself? haha!
Anyway, I think it's kinda unisex toy... cos' animals figures.... it'll be odd if the boy starts to play with barbie :)