Any Good or Bad Feedback on YWCA?

sweety

Hi,

Would like to hear some comments with regards to YWCA. I plan to enrol my 2 yrs old boy next Jan for N1 at YWCA, Bukit Gombak.

However, this center only have full day and no half day. So just wondering is it good to have full day? Any good or bad feedback on YWCA?

Thanks. :)

1568mummy

I worked in YWCA at Stevens Road during my teens for 3 years, my friend was the supervisor there....:tlaugh:

yes it was many years ago, but there and then, it was really good, the teachers are professionals and they have special ways to handle all sort of kids even a 1+ babbling toddler...

love the place, learn lots and my style of parenting my kids now is also much due to the tactics I learnt there....:red:

I hope its still the same or may be even better now....

yes they only have full day. But if you want to bring your child home early, its never a problem, yes I understand the pinch you feel about paying for the full day....

but the activities are planned that way, so the best time to bring your kids home is during nap time, so that you don't need to bring along the bolster and pillow and blanket and stuff....
:Dancing_wub: