Any good Paediatrician or GP to recommend in Sembawang, Woodlands or Yishun?

lisa_ng

ic, so this dr teo good? need to wait very long?
personally i feel he's good.
one thing i like about him is that he will tell us my girl will be sick for how many days. accurate..
so har at least we noe that's normal to be so long.
or if any longer we should be goin back to him.

like last week.
sat my girl took Pneumococcal jab then he will let us noe the symptoms which he always did.
following mon and tue my girl was having slight fever.
wed fever went up to 39.2degree so i tot mayb not the jab.
bring her to see dr teo and he diagnose and told us it's viral fever or could be fake measles where fever can be veri high at times.
and mention that viral fever can happen to a yound kid every few months and such..
i feel he's pretty detailed and he bother to explain what can happen and how to do switches in the fever medication.

on the waiting time,
so far it's much faster than tmc q.
but all depends since there's always a diff crowd each time.

chanyanyan

Anybody tried Yishun polyclinic? are the GPs and nurses there good with kids. I will be moving to Yishun from Bukit Merah...Bukit Merah professionals are great with kids and thorough in their assessment for kids...thanks!

piggymama

Hi mummy;

Personally I find Dr Angeline Tan at Marsling good. My 2 girls have been seeing her sine birth till now..She is attentive and always ready to feed you with whatever information you need. A very nice and approachable doctor... not forgetting to mention that she always make it a point to call back whenever I make a phone enquiries. :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

estherpok

Ooi Baby and Child Clinic - Dr Foo (lady pediatrician specialize in respiratory system) at Yishun ave 11. Angelin's Baby & Child Clinic - Dr Tan (also specialize in respiratory system) clinic is at Woodlands st 31, opp Marsiling mrt. Dorothy's Baby & Child Clinic - Dr Ong specialize in neonatal. Very nice and patient pediatrician. Her clinics are at Mt E and Bt Timah.
Hopefully the doc there can help my poor little girl who have been coughing for close to a month, after seeing so many doc. =( God Bless Her.

mylittlecasa

Just brought my boy to Angelin' s baby and child clinic at 303 woodlands street 31, i went at 10am, super fast, no queue, but extremely expensive. My boy was coughing since yesterday, she gave him 3 medicine for cough, 1 runny nose standby, total $100. Her consultation is already $60. This is more expensive than KKH, KKH only charges $90 net inclusive of medicine.

Just brought my boy to Angelin' s baby and child clinic at 303 woodlands street 31, i went at 10am, super fast, no queue, but extremely expensive. My boy was coughing since yesterday, she gave him 3 medicine for cough, 1 runny nose standby, total $100. Her consultation is already $60. This is more expensive than KKH, KKH only charges $90 net inclusive of medicine.
Hi,

I always bring my baby to paediatrician at Baby Bear Children'S Clinic 849 Woodlands St 82 #01-209 Opp Woodlands North Plaza, 730849, Singapore p: 62696928 f: 62696929. but I'm not sure how much they charge for coughing, so far I always go there for immunization.

I ever took my son to 888 Plaza Family Clinic (Dr Loh) for having flu at that time he was 2weeks old. He charged me less than $60 & gave 1 bottle of medicine. Well, it worked for my baby. Dr Loh has been our family GP for quite long time, he has many patients & very friendly. You can try to call the clinic first to check abt the charge. The phone no is 6368 8762

mylittlecasa

Hi,

I always bring my baby to paediatrician at Baby Bear Children'S Clinic 849 Woodlands St 82 #01-209 Opp Woodlands North Plaza, 730849, Singapore p: 62696928 f: 62696929. but I'm not sure how much they charge for coughing, so far I always go there for immunization.

I ever took my son to 888 Plaza Family Clinic (Dr Loh) for having flu at that time he was 2weeks old. He charged me less than $60 & gave 1 bottle of medicine. Well, it worked for my baby. Dr Loh has been our family GP for quite long time, he has many patients & very friendly. You can try to call the clinic first to check abt the charge. The phone no is 6368 8762
Thanks.
Btw i type "K.K.H.", how come becomes kandang kerbau? haha.....

Last edited:

chanelloo

Any mummy visit Baby bear clinic or Angeline children clinic lately?
would like to know more since the post & reply was almost more than 3 yrs ago , thank u!

Any mummy visit Baby bear clinic or Angeline children clinic lately?
would like to know more since the post & reply was almost more than 3 yrs ago , thank you!

Last 2 weeks I went to baby bear clinic, I always bring my son to that clinic whenever he' sick. Dr Teo is good with children, he has so many patients. But he charges quite expensive hehehehe. Last 2 weeks my son had throat infection, he only gave antibiotic
Cost me $90... even though expensive but his medicine always works well for my son.

Clinic opening hour:Mon-fri: 9.00 am to 12.15pm 6.30pm to 8.30pmSat. : 9.00am to 11.45am

sengbengchoey

Dr Lau Chee Chong is highly recommended. You are always in good hands and you can visit his clinic Ear Nose & Throat Centre at 3 Mount Elizabeth, Suite 14-11 (14th Floor)