Any good part time cleaner to recommend?

11Nov11

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations.
Thanks!

mau733n

Hi ladies...

My mum recently took up some cleaning jobs & the families who trialed her were very satisfied. Currently she has 4 families each on Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun. If you are looking for a PT cleaner in Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands, do email me. Her charges are normal minimum 4 hrs at $50. mau733n@gmail.com.

jdmum

Hi I m looking for a part-time maid to help out with cleanings. Either weekly or ad- hoc, location at Jurong. Anyone has contacts, pls pm me. Thanks

Here's a VERY IMPORTANT ADVICE TO ALL.

If you employ a foreign "part-time" maid, domestic helper, they musteither be
- Singaporeans /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can get governmentworkfare bonus)
- Singapore PRs /w compulsory CPF contributions (so that they can getgovernment workfare bonus)
OR
Cleaners WITH PROPER WORK PERMITS DIRECTLY UNDER THE PAYROLL of the cleaningcompany.

If they do not get their CPF, they can go to CPF Board tosue you and you will be liable for criminal charge. Even if they ‘agree’ totake cash in private, if things go sour between you and them, they may ‘stilldecide’ to go to CPF Board to sue you and CPF will still go after you.

Any filipino / Indonesian/ or other country maids working OUTSIDE theiroriginal employer's houses ARE DEEM TO BE CONDUCTING IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES, canbe ARRESTED and CHARGED in SINGAPORE COURT and DEPORTED BACK TO THEIR HOMECOUNTRY.

The employment agencies supplying such 'part-time maids' are liable of up toS$80,000 fine by MOM and the house owner employing the part-time services ofthe filipino / Indonesian / or other country 'part-time' maids is also liableto be fined up to S$15,000 by MOM. Pleading 'ignorance' is not an excuse ofviolating Singapore Law.

MOM Officers are stepping up their inspections from 500 to 5,000 per year.

You have been warned. It doesn't pay to pay less for illegal maids.
Look for cleaning companies who only supply Singaporean or PR helpers, ORforeign helpers with PROPER WORK PERMITS. These come at a premium cost, but atleast you can be assured you are acting in accordance with Singapore Law andyou can sleep in peace. More and more have been caught and charged.