Any good part time cleaner to recommend?

coco^v^

I am also looking for one in the north side, must be good and willing to do more ironing. No agencies please. Thank you.

Cakhcakh

I had one indon helper being recommended by my post natal massage lady, Kak Ida.
She is really good. She really clean floor,windows properly. Toilet and kitchen she wash even the tiles and cabinet doors. I didnt have to check her work. She iron the clothes and fold them neatly. Nice lady. You can ask Kak Ida (96552394) for her cleaning services

PrincessAriel

called Dust matters and I must say the sales person was very patient to my questions and answered all my queries. hopefully the service of the housekeeper will be of standard.

zlt

Hi Cakhcakh, this Indon worker that you mention...have you tried her before? Do you know if she is a PR or on work permit? I am looking for a part time cleaner who can do cleaning + ironing...

qwerty00

Any idea during the cny period, will there be an increase in their rates? Im thinking of getting one as well.

Tinaneo

anyone need cleaner can check with dust matters cleaning services, have use them for my mum house. they are good. service oriental. Have already recommend to 2 of my friends now using them. good comments for them

Hello

I am a 30 year old singaporean mummy recently starting this house cleaning service to help anyone who is busy and cannot do the housechores themselves.

If anyone is interested, please pm me or email to michelle.ang.81@gmail.com for more details thanks :)

Jobs that I do - vaccum , mopping, wash toilets , wash kitchen coutner top, kitchen cabinets exterior stove and sink area, cleaning cupboards, surface cleaning of chairs and tables, and other ad hoc services as required.

Hope to hear from u all soon and happy chinese new year to you all :)

Thanks regards
Michelle

mz85

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang/punggol or places near Sengkang. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but they moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang/ Punggol or near sengkang, and needed a part time cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!

himitsu

I engaged this chinese lady to do some cleaning and chores for my house for quite some time. She was actually being referred to me by a contact of mine. After trying her services, I found that she is really detailed & hardworking & reliable.

She provides cleaning services island-wide.

If you wanna give it a try, you may contact her at 8243 7859. Her name is Xia Li.

angiebaby

I engaged this chinese lady to do some cleaning and chores for my house for quite some time. She was actually being referred to me by a contact of mine. After trying her services, I found that she is really detailed & hardworking & reliable.

She provides cleaning services island-wide.

If you wanna give it a try, you may contact her at 8243 7859. Her name is Xia Li.
tried her service today, not very satisfied, reason being as below
1) dismantle my fans to clean, left without install them back ( 3 fans)
2) break my skin care bottle, then flush the toilet floor with water without mop dry, i mop dry myself and realize there are many broken glass chips on the floor, then she told me she break my thing
3) wipe shelf but without take out deco items, basicly just wipe the outter area

she worked extra 30 min to finish mopping floor, cant deny she is hard working but was expecting something better.

will try others before use her again