Any good products to recommend, where to get them?

XiaoDingDang

Hello mummies, I'm new to this forum so pardon me if I make any mistakes, heh. :001_302:

I like to try new skin care products that are effective so I was wondering if any mummies out there have any skin care brands/ products to recommend that are effective? If so, do you know where to get them? (Preferably from online as I'm quite busy caring for my young daughter)

I heard about SK-II from a few friends but it's quite expensive so I'm not sure if I should give it a try..

Thank you!! :Dancing_wub:

Last edited:

rayban

Hey, I am also using SKII for about 3 years. I never think of changing to any other brands. ;)) I bought when I traveled to Japan. Their products are so good but expensive. In Singapore you may check out www.viimart.com website. I bought the treatment essence from them, good price (always cheaper than retail store) :tlaugh:I am 30+ and having aging signs but SKII helps alot<3

Last edited:

wendy2250

Infant Skin Serum (1box include 8btl Serum / 8pcs Mask)

Intensive and Permanent Moisturizing

Multi-layer composite moisturizing enables the skin to be moist, tender and smooth
Skin is as vulnerable and delicate as ceramics and needs special care. Adverse environment, excessive ultraviolet ray and even mental pressure can change skin status. As we grow old, the water in our body would lose gradually, which can lead to skin dryness, sagging, fine wrinkle, visible pores, serious skin oil and difficulty for nutrient absorption. LATOJA Infant Skin Serum adopts totally new composite herbal extract; in addition to containing more sodium hyaluronate moisturizing ingredients, there are also additions of composite herbal moisturizing ingredients like malva sylvestris, mentha piperita and alchemilla vulgaris. It can reach as deep as skin base by taking advantage of liposome technology to realize intensive and permanent moisturizing and restore skin to be as smooth as infant skin.

In order to achieve optimum efficacy, active matters must reach positions that can enable them to play their roles. LATOJA adopts liposome technology to enhance the infiltration of active matters, so that active matters can be effectively absorbed by the skin, realize deep layer moisturizing and enable the skin to be more intensive and fresh. ALPAFLOR GICAWHITE —A kind of new natural herbal active ingredient extracted from Wallis, Switzerland, the center of the Alps and combined with 7 extracts that are with cell culture activity: Malva Sylvestris, Mentha Piperita, Primula Veris, Alchemilla Vulgaris, Veronica Officinalis, Melissa Officinalis and Achillea Millefolium.
Revitalizing Hwanyu Mask

LATOJA Revitalizing Hwanyu Mask, rich in the wonderful moisturizing ingredient - sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), effectively integrates totally new herbal essence and has the additions of composite herbal moisturizing ingredients like malva sylvestris, mentha piperita and alchemilla vulgaris. By multi-layer moisturizing and nourishing, this product can reconstruct skin living water system. Only one mask can realize water supplement, storage and locking, so that it can give thorough water supplement and care to the skin, allowing your skin to be tender, young and smooth like that of an infant.

Ingredient
Water, rosa rugosa water, glycerin, butylene glycol seed extract, malva sylvestris extract, menthe piperita leaf extract, primula veris extract, alchemilla vulgaris extract, veronica officinalis extract, melissa officinalis leaf extract, achillea millefolium extract, opuntia ficus-indica stem extract, portulaca oleracea extract, yeast ferment extract, caprylyl glycol, cyclohexanecarboxylic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, sclerotium rolfssii adhesive, sodium hyaluronate and licorice flavonoids.

Efficacy
Adopting totally new composite herbal extract, this product can nourish and moisturize the skin, brighten skin color and luster the skin to enable you to enjoy pure texture and fresh complexion.1011212142.jpg

mummylub

Hi Doraemon,

I recently came across this facial serum called Ice Wine. It's by a local company called Evighet Skincare but apparently it's getting popular even overseas. Even NBC had an article about it -

http://www.nbc12.com/story/31778804/skincare-brand-evighet-gains-overnight-popularity

I just ordered one bottle myself. Hopefully it'll reach within the next few days. And hopefully it's as good as what those raving reviews are saying.

Share more with you in the coming days if you're keen:)

Hope this is useful.

Cindy

MommyJW

If you don't mind the oily feeling while you sleep - virgin coconut oil is actually quite good. And its natural

rainbowbrite

Hihi! I am currently using the Luminesce anti-ageing skincare range.. very good results! You can check out the videos here..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WoksTvmfjKo

The skincare range is formulated with stem cell technology, and repairs the DNA in you,hence making it suitable for everyone with any skin types!
Let me know if you need more info! :)

izzinyl

Hey Xiao Dingdang! I am currently using Mary Kay timewise range, great results and real life testimonial to back up. It is suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
Let me know if you need more information and I will be glad to assist.

Ico

recently i came across this organic products that uses natural ingredients , i try out the products and it really works for me, the price is in my opinion is consider reasonable comparing that its a organic products. you may wan to check the website below.
let me know if you need more informantion, I will gald to assist :)
英树官网 | INGLEMIREPHARM’S

XiaoDingDang

Hey, I am also using SKII for about 3 years. I never think of changing to any other brands. ;)) I bought when I traveled to Japan. Their products are so good but expensive. In Singapore you may check out www.viimart.com website. I bought the treatment essence from them, good price (always cheaper than retail store) :tlaugh:I am 30+ and having aging signs but SKII helps alot<3
Thanks for the recommendation, mummy rayban! :001_302:

I went to check out their site and the prices are quite good, I ended up getting the Cellumination Essence from SK-II cos the girl at the live chat told me its the same as the latest Genoptics version, just that the name changed. Actually not sure if its true but since its such a good deal, I just got it hahaha.

But i am wondering if any mummies are keen to share their e-mail? Bcos both of us can earn points when I refer someone...

:shyxxx:

Brilly

Hello mummies, I'm new to this forum so pardon me if I make any mistakes, heh. :001_302:

I like to try new skin care products that are effective so I was wondering if any mummies out there have any skin care brands/ products to recommend that are effective? If so, do you know where to get them? (Preferably from online as I'm quite busy caring for my young daughter)

I heard about SK-II from a few friends but it's quite expensive so I'm not sure if I should give it a try..

Thank you!! :Dancing_wub:
hey :)
I prefer natural facial cleansers and scrubs. like Jason Natural etc. they have an affortable prices and good quality. you're right. online purchasing is very comfortable and time saving. I prefer iherb. can share a discount with you http://nutritionsguru.com/singapore/iherb-coupon-code. also I use oils and herbs to clean and moisture my facial skin and hands. like olive, citron, castor oils and glicerine. buy them there also.

Last edited:

MummyTalk

Joining the conversation :)

I prefer natural products. Have been using Sweet Almond oil as a moisturiser. Got it from iHerb.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-solutions-sweet-almond-oil-4-fl-oz-118-ml/14394
Saw it retail at almost double the price in some natural stores in Sg.

Realized that Palmer's a lot cheaper on iHerb.
Firming & Stretch mark lotion costs about $8 compared to $20+ from Watsons and Guardian.
https://sg.iherb.com/pr/Palmer-s-Cocoa-Butter-Formula-Massage-Lotion-for-Stretch-Marks-Body-Lotion-8-5-fl-oz-250-ml/26938

Just reordered since saw free shipping for USD $40.
HIN5488 code, another 5% off.

Last edited:

BeautifulBaby

Yeah I also heard of so many good(and bad) products nowadays!

But I highly recommend Physiogel from the online GSK Singapore store on Qoo10 because it's a Premium brand that has a reputable line of products from Moisture Therapy to Daily Defense AND it's manufactured in Sligo, Ireland (personally don't trust products from asian countries except Japan and Korea)

I started using them(thanks to June!) daily for these few months, feels so smooth and good and I am veryy happy about the results on my skin and super satisfied with their products!

Also it seems that they have good deals comparatively to other brands esp on the online store.

10/10 must try hahhaha!

Link: http://www.qoo10.sg/shop/GSKSingapore

It's pretty much a thumbs up for me.

Jasmine_Mageline

Hi, you may wants to take a look at Mageline Skincare, a Luxury brand in China.

Our products are made of natural ingredients and contain no steroid and is suitable for all skin types. We have other products speically target for acne skin, sensitive skin, pigmentation issues.

Suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding mummies too!

Should you wish to know more, do feel free to visit Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/magelineskincare.sg/

A simple skin consultation will be done before recommending you the suitable product :)

Attachments

heyrere16

hihi i've been using Labottach's product for about a month.
their products is different from other mask cause they focus on skin cure than skin care.
the product i used is V-up . It can last moisture for almost 8 hours. Just apply it before you sleep and later you can see its effect can be seen obviously. Also, it can help you slim your chin and face.
i recommend you to try their products and you won't regret.

Attachments

hellojunelee

I would suggest organic products, currently, I'm using THE PLANT BASE which had purchased it on Redmart. https://redmart.com/search/the plant base
I'm a junkie for natural products( No parabens + No synthetic ingredients) & made in Korea. Shout out to all mummy pls read the labels before purchasing (especially made in China skincare).
Currently using White Truffle turn over peeling, Dailiben suncream, and bamboo lullaby pack.

Veggies Tappuri

Hera and Missha essence are apparently closest to SKII treatment essence from what I've heard from friends, perhaps you can look into it? I also quite adore fermented skincare, especially once I start to hit my mid twenties(whip out all the anti-aging stuff!!). SKII essence is also derived from fermented ingredient(can't remember what ingredient tho)
Can check out Gothamista for more skincare recommendations!