Any good scar healing product for the face

hnfarin

Hi galz, I'm having bad skin as my skin is sensative, my big prob is Scars, u know when u are young and uncontrolable squeezing action of pimples, which leaves u really bad scars. I've to beauty saloons but the treatment don't seem to help and have wasted thousands over dollars, please help help.:wong5:

Edes_swissbrand

Alpha Male
Hi galz, I'm having bad skin as my skin is sensative, my big prob is Scars, u know when u are young and uncontrolable squeezing action of pimples, which leaves u really bad scars. I've to beauty saloons but the treatment don't seem to help and have wasted thousands over dollars, please help help.:wong5:
Hi,

As your scaring has been there maybe for a very long time. The scars are there because when you squeeze your pimples and you did not do the appropriate treatment to you thus your skin cells didnt manage to reproduce and thus causing a scar.

I would recommend that you might want to use some products to reduce the visibility of the scars

1) Cleansing Product
2) Skin Exfoliation Product
3) Bio Active Supplement for Scars
4) Nourishing Mask

You might want to refer to http://michelleedes.multiply.com
For more product information.

You may also contact me for more information as EdeS Institute is a professional school registered with WDA & WSQ. We would have the correct solution for your problem as we have trained alot of therapist all over south east asia.

Rest assure that you will not be paying thousands of dollars. Our Full set of products cost the most hundreds. But what we provide you is the correct Solution to your problem.

And our full set of products will last you 80-100 treatments. Of cos you have to do it yourself =D

Hope the information is useful for you.

Mark Chua
HP: 98358012
markchua_edes@yahoo.com.sg