Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

pixie

Anyone can recommend a good and sincere lawyer (in Singapore) who knows about Australia Law? Need to talk to one to find out what's the chances of getting custody of the child or is Australia law is in favour to father.

Lady Ninja

Hi all ,
I'm new to this forum and I'm looking for a good & cheap lawyer to help me file divorce .
Hope we can meet up & help each other .

Ting

is there only one lawyer with yeolaw? cos my friend introduced me to this lawyer there n its a "she" tho. hubby actually emailed her n stuff but she didnt reply... >.<

Anne Gan

is there only one lawyer with yeolaw? cos my friend introduced me to this lawyer there n its a "she" tho. hubby actually emailed her n stuff but she didnt reply... >.<
if simple divorce then use them lor! cos very cheap. but for more complicated case, maybe not suitable.
I never met her, only went lawyer firm once.

Ting

she quote me $3200 excluding disbursements for my case (mine not Divorce case tho) but my husb asked his friend who works at HOH, he checked n say his side charges arnd $3k including disbursements. so am thinking to engage HOH instead since cheaper.

huihui32

hi all mummy.

been very stress. ( maybe outside look ok . but inside hurt badly .
im in a mid of divoice . have 2 kid and property too.
but i know the man sure will not agree sure will fight all the way .

huihui32

he may not fight for kid. ( he mind now is only $$.

but he will make me suffer or wan to play the fight with me.
he maybe will fight for the kid.

all along i have been alone support the kid since 3 year back . .
he did contribute his CPF to the house like half. and the rest i use my cash to pay thru axs marchine.
he wan me to agree his term that
i can have the kids ( since they are born till now all is with me ,
but i need to return him the CPF that he contribute in house and also i need to give him a sum of cash that so call his share to the house if i wan to retain that flat.
i also cannot claim him for maintance for the kid cos i have the flat. .

if not agree den he will fight every thing include kids

Anne Gan

he may not fight for kid. ( he mind now is only $$.

but he will make me suffer or wan to play the fight with me.
he maybe will fight for the kid.

all along i have been alone support the kid since 3 year back . .
he did contribute his CPF to the house like half. and the rest i use my cash to pay thru axs marchine.
he wan me to agree his term that
i can have the kids ( since they are born till now all is with me ,
but i need to return him the CPF that he contribute in house and also i need to give him a sum of cash that so call his share to the house if i wan to retain that flat.
i also cannot claim him for maintance for the kid cos i have the flat. .

if not agree den he will fight every thing include kids
Why not go to women's chartered for help? Dun be too sad, there must be a way out!

haix me "hanging" around; hubby dont agreed to divorce despite the fact that he cheated on me 1st and that now his gf is staying with him. my gal is already 3 years old, he didnt even contribute much! shifted back to stay with my mum for a year+, didnt even bother to ask if i can bring my girl back to let him see etc; it's always his dad whom wana see the grand daughter. gal was hospitalized for 8 days last week; he didnt even bother to call to check what's wrong etc.
wanted to file for divorce, but...financial is a problem to me...i told him i wanted 300 for my gal's maintainence; he rejected coz he no $. so being "lenient", i told him that if he gave consent of changing my gal's surname back to mine, i dont want a cent from him. again, he rejected. damn pissed...thinking if i should file for separation then 3 years later, i must file divorce again?

Anne Gan

haix me "hanging" around; hubby dont agreed to divorce despite the fact that he cheated on me 1st and that now his gf is staying with him. my gal is already 3 years old, he didnt even contribute much! shifted back to stay with my mum for a year+, didnt even bother to ask if i can bring my girl back to let him see etc; it's always his dad whom wana see the grand daughter. gal was hospitalized for 8 days last week; he didnt even bother to call to check what's wrong etc.
wanted to file for divorce, but...financial is a problem to me...i told him i wanted 300 for my gal's maintainence; he rejected coz he no $. so being "lenient", i told him that if he gave consent of changing my gal's surname back to mine, i dont want a cent from him. again, he rejected. damn pissed...thinking if i should file for separation then 3 years later, i must file divorce again?
Maybe at this point. You should file for separation first. I think will cost 100 - 200. And if you are low-income, there is a free financial legal aid provided.

Ya, man like this 死了都没有用!

huihui32

haix me "hanging" around; hubby dont agreed to divorce despite the fact that he cheated on me 1st and that now his gf is staying with him. my gal is already 3 years old, he didnt even contribute much! shifted back to stay with my mum for a year+, didnt even bother to ask if i can bring my girl back to let him see etc; it's always his dad whom want to see the grand daughter. gal was hospitalized for 8 days last week; he didnt even bother to call to check what's wrong etc.

U can actually file a divoice straight if he got other gal. Since u say the gal had move in staying with ur ( hubby ) u can use that to file . If not wrong .

ilovelebins

doesn't matter if he has $$$ or not he will have to give maintenance for the child! seek a lawyer's help to fight for ur rights!

U can actually file a divoice straight if he got other gal. Since u say the gal had move in staying with ur ( hubby ) u can use that to file . If not wrong .

have done a check; since we have been separated for a yr+, cant say its adultery anymore...am trying to act in person, but seemed tough...