Any good & sincere Lawyer to recommend for divorce/separation

rose77

just go family court to file for your wife n child maintenance. Dun think too much. One step at a time. Once ur maintenance is fixed, u can decide to work, divorce. Focus on ur maintenance n child. God bless u

butter2012

Hi Homemaker

Maybe you can let us know what your sewn products are?

willows,

thanks for your advise & sharing.. so many things to plan.

i like to have the house ( 4A HDB) cos i dont know if after div he get married & wont give me $$

im 44 years old, not sure what job offer..sigh!
i love to sew & have been selling my handmade stuffs online since im pregnant cos i sew my girl stuffs & share online & surprise that order start coming in & i thankful its still coming in.
Everyday i am inspire by my girl to do new stuffs & share online.
Hope i will be able to do more after div.

Look forward to meetup with everyone here. Jiayou!

mag_huiling

After going through free legal consultations and discussion with other divorce parents, I decided that I will file my own divorce instead of going through a lawyer. As my divorce is uncontested, all I need to do is to submit all the application on my own which I estimate will cost me about $500 and I will save about $1.5k. I have already filed for maintenance and gotten the court orders. I am now taking my own sweet time to file the divorce papers. :)
You have to file the correct templates, words, formats, etc. Save money, but alot of work. Have to keep going down to Crimson Logic Service Bureau to file, collect documents once approved, and keep repeating for about 3 - 4 times.

And if you are asking for advise from the court personnels, etc.. make sure you have asked the correct person. =)

any mummies try apply from legal aid before?
Hi
I am asking any advise for the divorce procedure?
Followed previous chats and understand that Mr Ong charges ard 3k (includ all documentations etc).
Is there any cheaper lawyer firms can recommend? Do we have to pay or the spouse can share the cost too?

My situation a bit difficult. I just gave birth and found that he is having an affair,but refuses to divorce.
I guess all men likes to have a family but playing around outside......
will I get the custody of my baby? Can I file adultary?

Hi
I am asking any advise for the divorce procedure?
Followed previous chats and understand that Mr Ong charges ard 3k (includ all documentations etc).
Is there any cheaper lawyer firms can recommend? Do we have to pay or the spouse can share the cost too?
cheaper lawyer firm for uncontested divorce i used to find is $990 (Law Firms | Lawyer). went to them before deciding on Mr. Ong; didnt quite like the lawyer's attitude (1st impression). eh u can choose to pay/ spouse/ split cost; depends on both of your mutual agreement...

My situation a bit difficult. I just gave birth and found that he is having an affair,but refuses to divorce.
I guess all men likes to have a family but playing around outside......
will I get the custody of my baby? Can I file adultary?
my situation is pretty similar with yours; x got an affair when my gal was like 1.5years old.
back to your qns; custody- it depends. usually mum will get the care & concern but as to custody, it's split, unless he is willing to give up his. for my case, i got my gal's sole care & ctrl, as well as custody. coz he is willing to give up his rights as a dad if i dont ask for maintenance (so long as $ is concerned). file for adultery- yes u can. how long has u been married? coz less than 3yrs unless u have sufficient prove, if not pretty hard. @ that time i was married for like 1.5years nia so i bear with it till this year 3years & i filed for adultery, w/o proved. but i did mentioned the 3rd party's name etc...
take care:)

Hi Worth lady
tks for your advise. i have married more than 3 yrs, so should be quite straightforward.
so you mean u can file adultery wo proved? what about he refuses to divorce and deny he is having an affair? Can i still proceed with divorce?

should be quite straight-forward. erm i was married for 3yr5mths on the date i filed; separated 1yr5mth after marriage. yes, my lawyer told me i can file divorce wo prove; under Women Chapter mah. u can proceed with divorce, but it should be considered as contested case liao...did u caught him having affair? y he refuse divorce? u nv plan to give him a chance?

should be quite straight-forward. erm i was married for 3yr5mths on the date i filed; separated 1yr5mth after marriage. yes, my lawyer told me i can file divorce wo prove; under Women Chapter mah. you can proceed with divorce, but it should be considered as contested case ...did you caught him having affair? y he refuse divorce? you never plan to give him a chance?
Hi
ok noted. I will check w lawyer accordingly. Forgive him 1 time already. Men are the same, u caught them once, there will be 2nd times, 3rd times and so on...
Tired catching again and again, but just don't understand why they don't want to divorce. So sian.... I spend too much time w this disgusted man, just hope to have a contested divorce...Orelse everything going to be ugly...

Hi
ok noted. I will check w lawyer accordingly. Forgive him 1 time already. Men are the same, u caught them once, there will be 2nd times, 3rd times and so on...
Tired catching again and again, but just don't understand why they don't want to divorce. So sian.... I spend too much time w this disgusted man, just hope to have a contested divorce...Orelse everything going to be ugly...
eh men want the best of both world mah. opps i think u got the term wrong liao: contested divorce- divorce with complications. if can, go for uncontested divorce; alot more straight-forward & fast. take care:)

eh men want the best of both world mah. opps i think u got the term wrong liao: contested divorce- divorce with complications. if can, go for uncontested divorce; alot more straight-forward & fast. take care:)
Oic got it. Guess both want to fight for the baby and I am sure he uses this as an excuse not to file divorce. What a jerk

pewpew

hi mummies.
Im a young mummy going through a tough time.
During my 6th sem of pregnancy my hubby asked for separation as he met some girl he fancy and i had to go through my last sem alone. I took care of my son till now hes about 10 months old now. And my hubby wants to fight for my son's custody will the law give the custody to the care giver or family that earns the most income?

Hi Pewpew
Have you engaged a lawyer already? Maybe we can meet up to talk about this. I am also facing the same problem and do not know how to handle the case.....

pewpew

Hi Pewpew
Have you engaged a lawyer already? Maybe we can meet up to talk about this. I am also facing the same problem and do not know how to handle the case.....
Not yet :weno: he said that he would engage one from last year till now and still nothing. I saw someone writing about the aware.org where theres a hot line to call and enquire but the hotline is only opens at 3pm hence i have to see what they can do for me first probably you would want to call them too?