Any good,sincere & offerable lawyer to recommend for divorce?

mschloe

Need a lawyer to help on divorce matter... I'm alone and have nobody to turn to.
Kindly kind souls if you have, please share, thanks

ceyhbal

It should not be overlooked that every good lawyer is a psychologist. Often, after talking to a lawyer, the couple realizes that they made a decision in the heat of the moment and are ready to give the other half a chance in the name of preserving the family union, or vice versa there is clarity in the head, and there is an algorithm of necessary actions. Husband, wife, children before and after the divorce - what to do? Who else but a lawyer faces these questions every day. Allow an experienced professional to solve your problems because I know many situations where spouses took away the document of divorce and reconciled after talking to a lawyer. But my wife and I did not want to negotiate because of my problems with the tax office, she did not support me at all, and a lawyer from https://federal-lawyer.com/irs-audits/ helped us in our divorce.

olivi1980

It would help if you met with several lawyers before you invested in one of them. In your relationship, trust comes first. First of all, you should see a family lawyer in person to see if this person is right for you. Belonging a divorce lawyer to the solid or beautiful half of humanity does not affect the outcome of your case in any way. Much more essential for you to choose a competent and reliable lawyer with whom you feel comfortable working. You should focus your attention on making sure that this lawyer acts in your best interests, whether he is a man or a woman.

maryramp

Hi, @mschloe. How you're doing? It's been a while since you started the thread. I guess you already sorted it out by yourself. I wonder how your divorce went? It's probably late to ask you, but do you still need a lawyer? My brother is working at an expungement firm in Florida. It's obviously not the service you're looking for, but at least he could get you in touch with the right person. I know how stupid divorces sometimes can be, and I'm sorry you have to go through all this. Please, keep me updated on your situation. I really hope you're doing well. Cheers!

Last edited:

leongadam

If anyone here is looking for a good divorce lawyer, I would recommend Godwin Campos and his team. He helped me get through a tedious and contested divorce a few years ago, and really he made the process much more smooth and less stressful and draining for me and my kids. I'm grateful for his help and the new lease on life he gave to me.