Any HongKong Style Milk Tea Lovers here?

badtzzz

holiday? i believe u have enjoyed tat as well? gg for the 2nd one?

probably busy taking care of bb n bf...hahha

CanCanMum

my ML is only 40 days, becoz i am the only employee in the company, so my boss cannot cope wo me, so i went back earlier as a favour. (Stupid hor?)

ermmm....not going for 2nd one already. No. 1 is enough liaozzz...give me headache!!

talking about BF, very funny, just side track a bit. That time since pregnancy my bra cup size increased by a whole 3 size, so big! Then pple keep telling me that i will milk like a cow, but in the end my milk flow only came by 6 days later, and somemore not enough!!! See! Bigger doesnt mean more! Now i think of it really want to laugh!!! Dont know how to increase milk production, but mine doesnt work...

badtzzz

oic...so u r still working in e same co.? but e boss shld give u a big ang bao 4 tat...haha...

my size also increase quite a far bit....shall see gt milk ant...hehe

CanCanMum

yah lor, coz shes quite nice la, sometimes can let me bring boyboy to work. But actually its not working at all, whole day wasted, boyboy keep pestering me - how to work? But she oso dun mind.

badtzzz

oh, then gd lor...at least she a nice boss...hehehe..nt like those only want u concentrate on ur work n nt ur family

CanCanMum

but bosses are still bosses, coz whenever $ concerned will turn sour next time. Think she give and take becoz of the shortfall in ML but after that the so called favour will die off after some time...hehehe...so i will only req to bring boyboy only when absolutely necessary...

badtzzz

my mummy....haiz...nw she kept complaining...y dont go hire confinement lady...i need to wash extra clothing for u...as she need to go to work but PT job lar...

aiyo..use washing machine la...hhahhaa..she prefer using handwash..

i dont really feel v comfortable when there's outsider in my hse taking care of me...v weird...

CanCanMum

but own mother take care oso better, dun need feel shy like u bf halfway then some1 comes in that kind, more privacy.

ps : but they tend to be naggy...

badtzzz

hahaha..dun noe lei...cos she wash clothes daily de...but sometimes she tired then use washing machine...

ya..i admit my mummy is naggy...lol...but it's true more privacy...just hve to be more independent...to take care of my bb by myself lor...

CanCanMum

wah but take care of bb during confinement very tiring one leh...becoz middle of night need wake up to feed. unless ur bb is those who can sleep thru the night 1, otherwise very tiring one.

perhaps catch some sleep during daytime to compensate for the sleepiness.

badtzzz

ya lor..hve to zzz whenever i can..luckily in my mum's place so dun really nid to take care of hse work...

CanCanMum

yrs is gg or bb?

2 weeks more...do u feel heavier and heavier, bigger and bigger?? tat time i got this feeling like my tummy going to cannot stretch anymore....do u feel that?

badtzzz

girl..when i alwys lie on the bed for too long..will kind of hve a difficulty coming dwn n felt my bladder is being squeeze by the baby..other than tat still quite ok...walking is super slow and seldom go out nw...hahaha