Any Idea / Recommend Tuition center for K1 or K2 ?

apple_san

Hi mummies,

May I know is there any tuition center for K1/K2 or is it too early for them to go for tuition?
My son don't enjoy schooling and writing :nah:. So tot of sending him to tuition to improve his knowledge.

TIA...

baylene

Hi Apple_san, yes, it could be too early for your son, different kids prefer different activities. At this young age, will be good to allow them to explore and do experiential learning rather than improving knowledge through tuition. You may think different, too though, but my honest suggestion is to teach him through application, like building a mini fish tank using simple math. Something more interesting for kids as just reading and writing can be too dry for some kids who are more physical and adventurous =)

VanessT

I thinkfor younger children, they will enjoy the learning session with more hands on and interaction. Mine started when she's K2. Different child has different level of learning.

IJmum

K1/K2 might be too young to be sent for tuition, especially if it is dry and boring. For this age group, I prefer sending them to centres that are able to create an interest in learning, with lots of hands-on activities.

AceTutors

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and student, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Check out our tutors who are rated good or excellent by us – Good Tutors as well as find out what parents are saying about us. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!