any idea which vacuum cleaner is cheap and good.

llcyahoo

As per above. Hv been changing VC every 2 years. Use everyday, but aft long used suction power not good liao. Now thinking of getting new one but this time hubby said juz buy some cheap and good one then change every year. Any idea? Like below $200.

osaka

I have been using Philips Brand for 2years & still doing well. Basically, we just need to change the 'S bag' (where all the dust is contained) whenever its full. :tlaugh:

camom

Why not get a better one at a higher cost? I don't really like those with dustbags, the dust gets sucked into 1 side and comes out from the other side. I have been using a Dyson for many many years so very cost effective.

Mummy to Baby V

We preferred to get a good and lasting one, so bought Karcher when it was on sale. Very powerful suction, had to pull it off the ground sometimes, haha!!!

Coincidentally, my thrifty parents bought Karcher too, and they vacuum the house very often.

The entire vacuum cleaner is very well-made and I love the purchase. Have even bought the Karcher steam cleaner too. Great for steaming soft toys and fabric books that cannot be washed. Keeps the house very clean, got rid of pest problems and reduces mould in the bathrooms.

llcyahoo

hv been using Karcher (the round ball type, discon already) since 2007. now suction power not good already, so thinking of change a new one. Heard alot about Dyson, but hubby prefer something cheaper so can change yearly. I vacuum everyday. He saw a small Philip type but not sure whether good. Carrfour selling $99. I hate it when the vacuum is nt good cos i am e one using and he is the one paying!!!

llcyahoo

We preferred to get a good and lasting one, so bought Karcher when it was on sale. Very powerful suction, had to pull it off the ground sometimes, haha!!!

Coincidentally, my thrifty parents bought Karcher too, and they vacuum the house very often.

The entire vacuum cleaner is very well-made and I love the purchase. Have even bought the Karcher steam cleaner too. Great for steaming soft toys and fabric books that cannot be washed. Keeps the house very clean, got rid of pest problems and reduces mould in the bathrooms.
Hv the steam cleaner also but only use a few times. The hot water will hurt yr hand when rise up trying to clean the wall.

Mummy to Baby V

have the steam cleaner also but only use a few times. The hot water will hurt yr hand when rise up trying to clean the wall.
Oops...
My hubby is in charge of steaming items in the house.
Consider wearing long-sleeved gloves when steaming wall?
3M has such gloves, great for doing wet or dirty housework.

pokemon97

i'm looking for a good vacuum too, so far try electrolux, philip, LG not so good. i'm a heavy user, sometimes vacuum two times a day so i think the vacuum easily spoilt:001_302:

llcyahoo

i'm looking for a good vacuum too, so far try electrolux, philip, LG not so good. i'm a heavy user, sometimes vacuum two times a day so i think the vacuum easily spoilt:001_302:
Hi Pokemon97, how is "no good' can explain so i will avoid these brands.heheh.
haha same like me,sometime dun keep e vacuum cleaner juz leave there cos need to vacuum few times a day. Hate dust. Stay near cross junction, LRT track, temples.....wind blowing from far away sea...aiya i hate it. Tat y hubby said juz buy cheap one n change yearly. But i am e one using get v angry when it nt working good. Anyone try Sumsung?

Mummy to Baby V

Let the vacuum cleaner rest a while after about 30 minutes, else the motor will burn out very soon.

Karcher's motor is fantastic and it comes straight from Europe, very high quality. Many other brands are made regionally and the material looks less resilient.

Karcher is popular for commercial use too, which is evident of the motor power.

pokemon97

Hi Pokemon97, how is "no good' can explain so i will avoid these brands.heheh.
haha same like me,sometime dont keep e vacuum cleaner just leave there cos need to vacuum few times a day. Hate dust. Stay near cross junction, LRT track, temples.....wind blowing from far away sea...aiya i hate it. that y hubby said just buy cheap one n change yearly. But i am e one using get very angry when it not working good. Anyone try Sumsung?
For LG & philip, the vacuum hose worn out easily so i use masking tape to wrap ard. As for electrolux, the suction part loosen. Thought of buying Samsung too cos quite cheap, selling $79 but dunno whether good or not. Any comment?

llcyahoo

For LG & philip, the vacuum hose worn out easily so i use masking tape to wrap around. As for electrolux, the suction part loosen. Thought of buying Samsung too cos quite cheap, selling $79 but dont know whether good or not. Any comment?
friend was telling me she is searching for Sumsung (forgot the model) cos no stock everywhere, her sister told her it good. I will check with her the model but think price ard $200. Not $XX. When she told me the price, hubby was NO NO so i drop the idea.