Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

trulyjava

Hi I am Lina, was in and out of this forum. Happen to see your post. I am a free lance body therapist full time nurse. Have been doing for about 11 year. If you are interested can PM me or write to me trulyjava@yahoo.com.sg

LoVeS

saw that mdm katijah is highly recommended.. loves, u have engaged her and it helps in tummy? hw abt butt area? my butt expanded 2 sizes, all my pants cant be wore nw.. wonder if it will help.. btw i've alrdy delivered 3 wks liao but doc say cant massage till after 1 mth, so im looking for a gd massage lady nw..
My tummy did flatten quite alot frm the 1st day i juz delivered but bcoz i already haf tummy even b4 pregnant so i already xpected cant b very flat for me. For butt it depends on urs is water retention or fats wor coz if it water retention then can help but if fats kinda hard la coz those massage helps to remove water retentions n wind in our body 1. As for hips i dun tink help alot coz during pregnancy our bones aso expand to help support bb so it need time to shrink too.

Mine is c-sect n i did my massage 2 wks later of my delivery so hope tis will help ur queries.

meiying

thks loves.. i called mdm katijah yesterday and done the massage today!

she told me from the look my butt and hip is a gene from my mum cos overall im not fat.. oh no! i guess my lower bottom gone case liao! and so my upper & lower body so not proportionate lor!

mdm katijah is quite gd in massagin, alot of strength! very frenly lady also, we chatted thruout the whole session.. but the whole session is only 45min instead of an hour.. but so long the massage helps i think 45 min is fine too... btw her charges had increases to $400..

LoVeS

thks loves.. i called mdm katijah yesterday and done the massage today!

she told me from the look my butt and hip is a gene from my mum cos overall im not fat.. oh no! i guess my lower bottom gone case liao! and so my upper & lower body so not proportionate lor!

mdm katijah is quite gd in massagin, alot of strength! very frenly lady also, we chatted thruout the whole session.. but the whole session is only 45min instead of an hour.. but so long the massage helps i think 45 min is fine too... btw her charges had increases to $400..
Yeah she is very nice n friendly. Ya she used alot of strength 1 but i cannot tahan sia too painful for me, worse than my tattoo pain LOLX:tlaugh:

Her charges increase i am nt surprised coz gst aso increased which same goes for taxi as well wor so it worth it lah as her charges includes transport as well. :tlaugh:

MrsNeo

Yeah. i agree mdm katijah is good in massaging. did my 2nd sessions with her today. see from the 1st day result my tummy really flatten alot.. and my uterus were shrinking down too.. before the massage.. was feeling terrible!! after the massage, she push up.. now feeling much much better!!

oh ya, loves.. she talked about you today! she was so happy that you actually recommend her to people in MummySg.

LoVeS

Yeah. i agree mdm katijah is good in massaging. did my 2nd sessions with her today. see from the 1st day result my tummy really flatten alot.. and my uterus were shrinking down too.. before the massage.. was feeling terrible!! after the massage, she push up.. now feeling much much better!!

oh ya, loves.. she talked about you today! she was so happy that you actually recommend her to people in MummySg.
LOL i am so surprised she still rmb me~ Coz in mummysg is using my nick while she duno my nick but only my name as viki. No lah i recommend ppl to her bcoz i personally tink she is really gd!! Gd things muz share wif other mummies mah~ :tlaugh:

meiying

ya oso just done my 2nd session today.. i oso told mdm katijah she was highly recommended here when she asked me whr i got her no.. den when she ask e pple who recommended her i mention ur nick.. nt sure if she remb correctly cos she mention u stay in macpherson..

i like her massage as it help relieved my aches.. i stil feel tt labour & tatto pain is even painer leh! hee..

LOL i am so surprised she still rmb me~ Coz in mummysg is using my nick while she duno my nick but only my name as viki. No lah i recommend ppl to her bcoz i personally tink she is really gd!! Gd things muz share wif other mummies mah~ :tlaugh:

LoVeS

Haha. how's your sessions with her when you had her as massage lady?? the results is wonderful??
as i mentioned b4 tt i already xpected my tummy wont b VERY flat coz i myself already got tummy so i cant blame her for tt lor but i lost quite abit of weight due to the water retention which she got rid for me frm the massage.:tlaugh:

LoVeS

ya oso just done my 2nd session today.. i oso told mdm katijah she was highly recommended here when she asked me whr i got her no.. den when she ask e pple who recommended her i mention ur nick.. nt sure if she remb correctly cos she mention u stay in macpherson..

i like her massage as it help relieved my aches.. i stil feel tt labour & tatto pain is even painer leh! hee..
tattoo pain is ok leh i can even chat wif my frds as usual. Nah i live at Serangoon~ Not Macpherson :tlaugh: My nick she duno i tink but duno if she rmb my name viki or nt coz i did mine almost 1yr ago already.

LOL easy la nxt time show her tis website lor since everyone got avatar 1 mah~ :shyxxx:

LoVeS

girls~ Mdm Katijah charge $400 for how many session huh?
7 sessions inclusive of transport if ur nt too far away frm her n sum slimming tea etc etc. U can call her up to double cfm. Do book her early coz ur giving birth soon rite?

Amulet

7 sessions inclusive of transport if ur nt too far away frm her n sum slimming tea etc etc. U can call her up to double cfm. Do book her early coz ur giving birth soon rite?
actually book another lady, mdm noor liao.. but lookin out for others juz in case this mdm noor last min cant make it ma..

MrsNeo

Just finish my massage session with auntie Katijah. Tummy feeling DAMN HOT now!! >< Btw loves, i told auntie Katijah about your name le. She say she still rmb you.. stay in Serangoon Central right?(and she stll rmb what floor! hahha) She also say you are a very nice lady =)

And she told me to tell you, Thank you very much for your support too.

LoVeS

Just finish my massage session with auntie Katijah. Tummy feeling DAMN HOT now!! >< Btw loves, i told auntie Katijah about your name le. She say she still rmb you.. stay in Serangoon Central right?(and she stll rmb what floor! hahha) She also say you are a very nice lady =)

And she told me to tell you, Thank you very much for your support too.
Ya serangoon central. No la not support or watever but she is really gd n ppl haf to try her service n will knw wat i mean already :tlaugh: