Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

LoVeS

haha but will be be more not so effective??? cuz all now become stubborn fats haha haha
like i mentioned it is best to ask aunty katijah as she will haf better ans for u instead of us coz we r nt professionals which might nt gif u the correct ans.

Feel free to call n ask her b4 u wanna book her after all she is very friendly n nice lady so dun worry. :tlaugh:

LoVeS

yeah! i tried her also. she gave 2 free session massage for bb as well. so far, she's the best i've tried.
Ya there r 2 free sessions of massage for bb if u take the 7 sessions package. Too bad my ds didnt like it but i heard those massage help the bb slp better at nite n aso clear wind in their stomach or body.

tjed

good...wish to pass this contact to my close friend who is expecting 1st one in jun/jul....pls pm me updates.. thanks!

EnFlor

Does this Auntie Katijah do single session massage ? I just want to have occassional massage session. If she does, how much does she charge ?

LoVeS

Does this Auntie Katijah do single session massage ? I just want to have occassional massage session. If she does, how much does she charge ?
Due to her charges increased so i duno wat is her new price currently. Why not u call her up n ask her? Dun need to worry she is very nice n friendly wont hard sell her package.:001_302:

MrsNeo

yea she does. my mom took up from her too for occasional massage session. one session $60.

LoVeS

No prob, actually in fact u dun need to tks me coz it juz a small matter only :tlaugh:

meiying

gg to do my 5th session tmr.. my butt has lose 1 inch after the 3rd session! damn effective man! am able to wear 2 of my shorts now, hope that able to wear back my workin pants soon!

auntie katijah charge $50/session for the postnatal massage after the 7 sessions package and $70/session for slimming massage that anyone can do. i decided to continue doing once every 2 wks and she advise i can stick to the $50 massage..

very sincere and nice lady..

LoVeS

gg to do my 5th session tmr.. my butt has lose 1 inch after the 3rd session! damn effective man! am able to wear 2 of my shorts now, hope that able to wear back my workin pants soon!

auntie katijah charge $50/session for the postnatal massage after the 7 sessions package and $70/session for slimming massage that anyone can do. i decided to continue doing once every 2 wks and she advise i can stick to the $50 massage..

very sincere and nice lady..
i am glad tt alot of mummies r happy wif their results frm aunty katijah. After all we mummies get fats n water retention due to pregnancy, it is always great to see us back in shape once again.

If aunty katijah not gd then i tink alot of mummies will bash me for recommending her LOLX :tlaugh:

elston

Hi,

I have tried a Malay Lady called Siti. Her massage skills are not bad
and most importantly, her package is cheap and affordable.
She charges $250 for 7 sessions, each sessions is around 30plus.
If u wan normal relaxation or slimming massage, its $30 per session.
Her husband also got provide massage service for men.
Overall, i feel tat her skills are not bad although cant be consider veriiii good,
but at least its above average:Dancing_tongue:
After my 7 sessions, i can already see my tummy flatten by the 3rd sessions. Well for paying this pricing, its actually good enough.
Worthwhile to give it a try :)

By the way, her contact is
Siti 91460613
7 Sessions - $250
1HR plus / sessions
Full body massage

:Dancing_wub:

meiying

wont it be cheaper to take individual slimming sessions at $30 (total 7 sessions only $210). is the slimming session the same as the postnatal massage? i would like to maintain at once every 2 wks...

Hi,

I have tried a Malay Lady called Siti. Her massage skills are not bad
and most importantly, her package is cheap and affordable.
She charges $250 for 7 sessions, each sessions is around 30plus.
If u wan normal relaxation or slimming massage, its $30 per session.
Her husband also got provide massage service for men.
Overall, i feel tat her skills are not bad although cant be consider veriiii good,
but at least its above average:Dancing_tongue:
After my 7 sessions, i can already see my tummy flatten by the 3rd sessions. Well for paying this pricing, its actually good enough.
Worthwhile to give it a try :)

By the way, her contact is
Siti 91460613
7 Sessions - $250
1HR plus / sessions
Full body massage

:Dancing_wub:

elston

Hi Meiying,
the massage is different.
Slimming massage uses normal massage oil but postnatal one uses ginger oil and jamu
plus tummy wrap :)