Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

senscgal

Is post natal massage a must to slim down... Am little skeptical abt the result but lotsa mommies seems to swear by it :)
I guess it depends on each individual and also what you do in addition to the post-natal massage. Strict diet, work-outs, etc. The more you incorporate, the more likely one will lose weight and achieve their pre-pregnancy figure.

I have always enjoyed massages especially on holiday trips. Kinda relaxing and ease out my aches even before I am pregnant. I tend to have bad shoulder-aches so it's a relief when a masseuse eases the tension out. I guess it's a bit of pampering as well?

My mom says that postnatal massage helps to 'reinstate' the uterus to its original state and eliminate/reduce fluid retention... Basically, I just like the idea of being massaged and feeling relaxed.. after I have given birth plus losing weight at the same time!!

dFixa

Hi all,

I could recommend you a very good and experience Malay Massage lady in her late 50s. She has been in this field since 1986. She is expertised in pre/post natal and slimming massage service. Let me know if you need one. Currently I am 19weeks preggy and I am engaging her for 5days prenatal massage service due to my backache. Have been engaging her massage service since my 1st child born in year 2002, recommended by my dear late grandma.

dFixa

Any mummies massage by mdm masita 90510005 before? Any reviews?
Hi Janellebb,

I don't know about Madam Masita but you may try Madam Maria. She did great for my current prenatal and previous 2 postnatals. If you need more in details, I suggest you check with her at 9362 2013. Hope it helps. But if I ever come cross any of my friends took up Madam Masita massage service, I'll bear in mind =)

poohie

Hi any massage lady still doing massage during fasting month? My one last min tell me she off two weeks due to fasting month and I'm still looking for another one

dFixa

Hi any massage lady still doing massage during fasting month? My one last min tell me she off two weeks due to fasting month and I'm still looking for another one
Hi poohie,

My Malay massage lady is still active during fasting month and still accept bookings even on Hari Raya itself. I booked her for prenatal massage currently. She will come to your home no matter where you live. Its best if you call her at 9362 2013 instead of sms. Her name is Madam Maria. Hope it helps =). Take care.

Hi poohie,

My Malay massage lady is still active during fasting month and still accept bookings even on Hari Raya itself. I booked her for prenatal massage currently. She will come to your home no matter where you live. Its best if you call her at 9362 2013 instead of sms. Her name is Madam Maria. Hope it helps =). Take care.
how much does she check per session or how much is her package?

CLady

Hi all, I'm looking for post natal massage lady that can come to my house. I'm staying in Yishun. I dont't like my current massage lady, services not good, sometimes dont't know whether she doing the correct way or not, etc.
Anybody can reconmend me ? Please PM me.

faizah

Hi Dear,

You may want to try Aunty Lisa as she is the superb can see tremendous result. You may contact me at 98434052 for further queries.
Regards, Nor

may69

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.