Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

dFixa

I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.
Hi may69,

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Kevna

I have just completed my 5 days postnatal massage with mdm Suria.
She is very good, I love chatting with her during the massage over parenting,motherhood etc
I told her i have problem bf, she helped to massage the area to clear the blocked duct. My milk supply improve!
Her massage is very relaxing and comfortable. She helps a lot with questions, a very knowlegeable mommy.
She teaches you how to massage yourself and how to bind your tummy after her sessions stop. Arrives on time.
60 mins - $50 - collects payment after every session.
Her HP number is: 9795 4574
Prefer to travel ard West side, Bukit Panjang area.

Last edited:

anamika

baby message trainer

Hi I m a indian lady baby message trainer...anyone want my services to learn how to do baby message please contact me 92765322.

silly1812

Hi!

Do u mind sharing how much does her service costs you? How many sessions you had with her, and what does it includes?

Thanks!

may69:769062 said:
I tried Mdm Hanis (Hp No: 93882514) recommended to me by another forum. It truly works and she is really good. I'm glad that she was punctual every session and I enjoyed every conversation with her. I tried 6 different massage ladies during my prenatal and I have to admit Mdm Hanis is the best and really professional. There is a difference between certified and not certified as she is WSQ trained in pre and post natal massage. I've gone back to my pre-pregnancy state after the my postnatal massage sessions with her and my tummy is really FLAT! Just trying to share since I am extremely happy with her service.

slteh1982

Hi All,

I will due on this coming July, and would hope to find a good but yet cheap (if possible below S$50 per 1+hr/session) post natal massage lady who provide home service.
If you can be kind to share with me your experience and the recommend massage lady detail, please email me at : slteh1982@yahoo.com

Many thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

SaLLy

Mojito83

hi, i m a first time mtb so need a bit of advice here... roughly how many months/weeks in advance do u book your preferred massage lady? actually, how do you know when to book cos the estimated delivery date might not be accurate, correct? then.. if u planned normal delivery but last minute become c section, then gotta wait for another couple of weeks for the wound to heal.. so what date shd u give the ML upon booking? need to pay deposit? appreciate your kind advices... tia

Angelicat

Hi,

I like to share my experience with massage lady. From this forum, I called Mdm. Hanis up. Her schedule is very packed and only can let me know later when she is free. So I called up Mdm. Maria. She charged $60 per session and each session lasted about 40-45 minutes. I took package with her for 10 sessions and paid $730 including creams and corsets. Partial payment during first session and paid in the rest at the 2nd session. In terms of strength, she has quite a good strength and I can see my tummy slim down. Then I extended another 5 sessions to include my thigh as well. I paid $370 including cream. This time round is not very impressive. I regret extending the sessions.

My overall experience with her - the timing is not fixed changing about 4-5 times. Punctuality is 7.5/10. She often blows her nose to clear mucus, and I'm wondering about hygiene wise. My last session today is only last about 25 minutes. I find her enterprising I ended up bought 3 bottles slimming products ($60) from her.

I have tried Marie France after my first delivery ($5K package) but didn't see result and ended up with sinus due to cold wrap. I think malay massage and exercise are still best bet. I will try Mdm. Hanis next round.

Good luck everyone in your sliming journey.

Last edited:

Keira Wisno

:red:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

Keira Wisno

:red:Hello! I had my post natal massage done by Aunty Noura Sam. She was recommended to me by my cousin who had C-Sect 6 months ago. She is very experienced in both Pre Natal & Post Natal Massages. She also does for Normal & C-Sect. I get my tummy trimmed down & able to see result after a week, I booked her for 10 days session. Aunty Noura is reliable, experienced and friendly, my cousin and I are happy to have her for our Post Natal Massage. Her massaged skill is great as we both managed to expel "wind" through our birth canal.... Amazing! Its really worth paying for her serviced. Can contact Aunty Noura Sam at her mobile 94345343.

Ungu Sabby

hi... you can call mdm zaitun@ 98146276. her massage is very relaxing and she gives me good advices.. and of course her package is reasonable and the overall result is best. most of my water retention goes away and body feels better. she charged at S$60 nett.

dFixa

Dear Mummies,

My deep apology for not coming here to check my inbox and any replies for few months as I was on a business trip for almost 5 months.

To make it convenience for everyone, you my reach Madam Maria directly at 9362 2013.

Strongly advise to CALL instead of TEXTING as she might overlooked ( a very busy lady ) and encourage to book-a-slot as she's always on the run.

I myself need her now! Haahaa . . .

Cheers! =)

Orisa

Hi, I had very good pre/post natal massage from this auntie Nisah for my first and second delivery. I strongly recommend those who are to be mums to get her services. Her charges are also very reasonable. Please call her at 81477141 for more details about her services.

Khairiana22

My friend has recommended me to try Mdm Emma (hp: 91822373) massage service for my post natal. I would like to share my experience.

My first impression of Mdm Emma was quite surprised because I always expected massage lady to be aunties in the late 50s or so. Surprisingly, Mdm Emma is quite young and also very friendly. I am the shy kind and will not just let anybody to 'touch' me but with her friendly nature, it made me comfortable to be with her and let her massage me. I took 7 sessions with her. I felt that she is very experienced and she shared many tips with me regarding post pregnancy and all the things I have to take care of.

She also do body wrap for me so that I can quickly get back to my pre pregnancy shape and weight. Personally, i feel that she charged reasonably. I have thus call her for any massage service ever since. The best thing is that I can have the massage at the comfort of my home because Mdm Emma can travel anywhere with no extra charges. For pregnant mummies, or just want to try her service for 1 session (she does normal traditional massage too by the way) maybe can try to give her a call or msg. I strongly recommend her service.

Java

I highly recommeded mother of 6 age 44 ...........but her age looks 34. Certified and specialized in Pre & Post Javanese Massage. Her number Madam Rosemawati 90628242.

tyla

Im also looking for reviews on Aunty Zaliah. She's recommended to me by Aunty Ida(who doesn't do serangoon) so I would like to know if Aunty Z is good.

Diyanahshahirah

Hi mummies!!!

i highly recommend a lady named Mdm Rosemawati that does Javanese pre and post-natal. I find her massage really good, and i didnt had any problem with her. She is really nice, hardworking and friendly. I couldn't believe she has 6 children because she looks young like in mid 30s. You can contact her at 90628242 but it is better for you to sms her as she is busy with her appointments. you will never regret:001_302:. Thanks Java for telling me about Mdm Rosemawati!