Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

LoVeS

Does anyone know when the best time to call and book for a massage lady if my EDD is on End May 09.. :err:
book as early as 3-4mths advance as their booking might b full for the mth tat ur giving birth~

siohchong

for me i booked 2 months in advance, cos they very fast booking full also to catch their promo rate too.. hehe.. my cousin tried to call them less than a month before edd, they are full also...

for natural i start abt 1 week... C sect usually its 3-4 weeks... It more effectiive to do everyday,.,. once a week not much effect cos they help tp get rid of our wind water rentention.. and also the jamu and binding help to tone stomach muscle.. can see my tummy gettng smaller after few sessions...

u can go see their website Origin Jamu Massage
:001_302:

adlinzul

Hi Mummies,

Do you have any good recommendation for Malay Massage lady?? What is the price like??
Pakej $420 :
urut + jamu + bengkung (diambil semula selepas 7 hari) + 5 hari utk anak (urut,mandi) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
urut + jamu + bengkong (after 7 days, cik take back) @ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
urut + jamu @ massage + jamu
Pakej $250 :
urut saja @ only massage
$18 - bengkong @ cummerbund

Jovyna

I just had this massage auntie doing for me... Her name is Auntie Romah... Mobile no. is 90617331...

My package is $700 for 10 Days Session... Binders, firming cream and massage oil all included... Baby massage every alternate days upon request...

She's good as I will say... Even my mum and grandma oso request for her to do massage for them at $50-60 per session depending on traveling...

You can call her and if she doesn't pick up means she's doing massage... Drop her an sms and she will get back to you de...

K

kyala

You can try Ida (staying near Bedok).
Her package comes in 7 or 10 days, or even 1 month.

I paid $500 for 7x (massage + slimming wrap)
Her contact is 91514757.

She is not bad. Very friendly and service not bad.
Did her method help you lose weight? which is my main concern.. :tlaugh:

jacrudo

Hi gals,
I am very new here.. Just wanna check when do we book the massage lady... Thinking of getting the package after delivery in April.. gynae say put on a little too much weight liao:eek:15:.. was hoping that the massage can do wonders....

LoVeS

Hi gals,
I am very new here.. Just wanna check when do we book the massage lady... Thinking of getting the package after delivery in April.. gynae say put on a little too much weight liao:eek:15:.. was hoping that the massage can do wonders....
I believe if u go thru the post on tis pg u will knw when to book the massage lady. Always gd to book early coz u wont knw if tat mth got alot of ppl giving birth or nt~:tlaugh:

Jovyna

will help u reduce ur tummy and womb back to original position... you get to slim down abit faster too...

ash.rebecca

hi mummies.. sharing what i found in other forum on mdm nani & kathija

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:30 am: [/FONT]
For those who are thinking of engaging Naini for the post natal massage - think again!

She's absolutely crap and totally not worth the exorbitant rates she charges. I totally agree with the feedback given by Passing Guest on her post in 2005. And to think that she was actually that crap since 2005! Since she was recommended by a friend - I didnt bother checking out the forum for reviews b4 engaging her. Big mistake!

As for those who thinks Naini must be good just cos a mediacorp artist engager her b4 - did u actually verify when the said artist used her services? As far as I know and from Naini's own admission - it is only once ie aft delivery of her 1st child.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 11:57 am: [/FONT]
Ya.. mdm katijah..

Pls think many times before u want to engage her service..

Late, always change appt, always talk on the phone which makes the massage very disruptive, and yes, always talk abt family problems.

For some reasons when i wanted to terminate her service, it took me really VERY long to get back the balance of my money with lots of excuses. And i've already agreed to pay a penalty fee for early termination.

Once, made me waited for her to collect the money then when she didn't come, gave reasons got client last minute change appt so she didn't come. Then she shd have the courtesy to call & inform me right? She even quarrel with me it's not her fault that she has to go there!!!

Very tedious to get back my money. Pay in many instalments, agree to pay on this day then didn't.. Agree to transfer then didn't. Say no money, don't know how to transfer, daughter will scold her if she transfer $ to me.. etc.. In the end i got the last payment thru a bank transfer. Then call me and ya ya say she has transfer $ to me liao!! I slamed down the phone!!

Ok, the more i think of her, the more i poo huei..

Oppsgal

Some says won't help in slimming. Only can help to relax. I cannot find any scientific link to slimming by using Jamu method.

LoVeS

hi mummies.. sharing what i found in other forum on mdm nani & kathija

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 - 11:30 am: [/FONT]
For those who are thinking of engaging Naini for the post natal massage - think again!

She's absolutely crap and totally not worth the exorbitant rates she charges. I totally agree with the feedback given by Passing Guest on her post in 2005. And to think that she was actually that crap since 2005! Since she was recommended by a friend - I didnt bother checking out the forum for reviews b4 engaging her. Big mistake!

As for those who thinks Naini must be good just cos a mediacorp artist engager her b4 - did u actually verify when the said artist used her services? As far as I know and from Naini's own admission - it is only once ie aft delivery of her 1st child.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Posted on Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 11:57 am: [/FONT]
Ya.. mdm katijah..

Pls think many times before u want to engage her service..

Late, always change appt, always talk on the phone which makes the massage very disruptive, and yes, always talk abt family problems.

For some reasons when i wanted to terminate her service, it took me really VERY long to get back the balance of my money with lots of excuses. And i've already agreed to pay a penalty fee for early termination.

Once, made me waited for her to collect the money then when she didn't come, gave reasons got client last minute change appt so she didn't come. Then she shd have the courtesy to call & inform me right? She even quarrel with me it's not her fault that she has to go there!!!

Very tedious to get back my money. Pay in many instalments, agree to pay on this day then didn't.. Agree to transfer then didn't. Say no money, don't know how to transfer, daughter will scold her if she transfer $ to me.. etc.. In the end i got the last payment thru a bank transfer. Then call me and ya ya say she has transfer $ to me liao!! I slamed down the phone!!

Ok, the more i think of her, the more i poo huei..
For every massage aunty there r bound to haf gd n bad comments coz after all they cant please everyone in the world rite? :tlaugh:

shirley_laikin

I just called both Mdm Noor and Mdm Khatijah yesterday morning.

Mdm Noor do not visit my area at Tampines and Mdm Khatijah has been fully booked. My EDD is on 1-Mar-09 and I know it is a bit too late to look for a post natal masseur.

Anyone out there who can help me? Looking for around the price of both Mdm Noor and Mdm Khatijah charged.

Thanks.

Catty

I just confirm my booking with Mdm Khatijah today morning.. :err:

Hope her service will turn out good like what i've seen from all the good comments in here.. :embarrassed:

adlinzul

I just called both Mdm Noor and Mdm Khatijah yesterday morning.

Mdm Noor do not visit my area at Tampines and Mdm Khatijah has been fully booked. My EDD is on 1-Mar-09 and I know it is a bit too late to look for a post natal masseur.

Anyone out there who can help me? Looking for around the price of both Mdm Noor and Mdm Khatijah charged.

Thanks.
Pakej $420 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
@ massage + jamu
Pakej $250 :
@ only massage
$18 @ cummerbund

Wanna try mdm rokiah? $50 per session if u dnt take up package...
She live in woodlands...
So far shes fine juz finish 5days sessions wth her....

deela07

I've just finished a second session with a malay massage lady. The first session i took was 1 week, during confinement. My baby's turning 6 months soon and i've just finished a 1 month long session with her. She comes to my place twice a week. She also wrapped my tummy and am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Oh, the jamu helps too. She gave me the recipe but am just too busy to make it myself.
I've tried many other "mak-cik's" massage but her's by far is the best coz my back pain is literally 'gone' after she massage me. But the tummy wrap plays a part too.
She works at Traditional Javanese Massage. Heard she's always fully book. Best to contact her directly though.

Last edited:

forbearing

I've just finished a second session with a malay massage lady. The first session i took was 1 week, during confinement. My baby's turning 6 months soon and i've just finished a 1 month long session with her. She comes to my place twice a week. She also wrapped my tummy and am back to my pre-pregnancy weight! Oh, the jamu helps too. She gave me the recipe but am just too busy to make it myself.
I've tried many other "mak-cik's" massage but her's by far is the best coz my back pain is literally 'gone' after she massage me. But the tummy wrap plays a part too.
She works at Traditional Javanese Massage. Heard she's always fully book. Best to contact her directly though.
hi deela07..
can you please let us know the charges and how to contact her?

:001_302: