Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

anyone done prenatal with mdm katijah before? im thinking of having a session with her as i need prenatal badly! but donno should do it tomorrow or tuesday after my checkup. if there's any good replies by tomorrow then i can go down to her with a peace mind. am abit worried cause all comments here of her are for postnatal...

chanww

I would like to book Traditional & Holistic Post natal Center for massage after delivry on/ard 28 May 2009. Any recommend for this center?

deela07

hi deela07..
can you please let us know the charges and how to contact her?

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Been extremely busy.
I paid 455 for 7 days package which includes 1.5 hrs massage, daily jamu wrap and jamu drink (which i surprisingly look forward to). She's really good with her techniques and the best part is that I don't have to wash the cloth wrap. She bring it home to wash and bring back a fresh cloth everyday. She also mentioned that she offers other short term packages like 3 & 5 days (for those cost-savy =p). Baby massage is also available upon request.

Here's her number: 94495857. You can call her anytime, dun worry, she's really friendly. But drop her a text if she nvr answer your call (busy massaging).

Hope this helps!

Last edited:

deela07

anyone done prenatal with mdm katijah before? im thinking of having a session with her as i need prenatal badly! but donno should do it tomorrow or tuesday after my checkup. if there's any good replies by tomorrow then i can go down to her with a peace mind. am abit worried cause all comments here of her are for postnatal...
Hi. You can try the massage lady which i mentioned earlier. Her name's Zaria. She massage me for pre & post natal. Try to call her at this number 94495857. Drop her a text message if she nvr answer your call. ;)

Last edited:

adlinzul

I just confirm my booking with Mdm Khatijah today morning.. :err:

Hope her service will turn out good like what i've seen from all the good comments in here.. :embarrassed:

Try Mdm Rokiah, without package @$50 per session...
Package $420 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days) + 5 days for baby (massage,bath)

Pakej $370 :
@ massage + jamu + cummerbund (take back after 7 days)

Pakej $270 :
@ massage + jamu

Pakej $250 :
@ only massage

$18 @ cummerbund (tummy wrap)

Regards,
LINDA
Get Paid To Read Emails. Free To Join Now!
http://www.emailcashpro.com/?r=adlinzul24

Cherrycoke

I would like to recommend my traditional massage aunty-Mdm Diah. I just deliver my baby girl in November. My main concern is not only in losing the fats but body aches as well. Mdm Diah did more than that. She removed the blood clots thru her massage, bath, massage and wrap my baby girl, jamu consumption, facial and head massage for every session. I took 10 sessions with her after my delivery and occasional massage to relieves my aching body. Its worth it and maybe u like to try her.
Her package is as follows -
Maternity Packages
Package A - 5 days @ $350
Package B - 7 days @ $480
Package C - 10 days @ $650
All sessions includes the following
- Body, head and facial massage
- Tummy wrap
- Jamu consumption
- Baby bath, massage and wrap

For those interested in getting a body massage only, she charges $50/$60 depends on location. Oh ya she massages those people who had stroke as well. Hope u find her services worth the money.
:we3wubclub:

Catty

HP: 98001394
Hi Loves,

Check with you, have you hired Mdm Khatijah as your massage lady before? Cos initially i saw many mommies giving good comments about her and i've a short conversation with her, find that she a very friendly and sociable person so after that i and my DH decide to book her, after that saw 1 of the mummy post bad comments about her till she's like very bad like that.. :embarrassed:

As this is my 1st time hiring massage lady and after this i be closing factory so i don't wish to have a bad experience and memories with the massage lady.. :embarrassed:

siohchong

I would like to recommend my traditional massage aunty-Mdm Diah. I just deliver my baby girl in November. My main concern is not only in losing the fats but body aches as well. Mdm Diah did more than that. She removed the blood clots thru her massage, bath, massage and wrap my baby girl, jamu consumption, facial and head massage for every session. I took 10 sessions with her after my delivery and occasional massage to relieves my aching body. Its worth it and maybe u like to try her.
Her package is as follows -
Maternity Packages
Package A - 5 days @ $350
Package B - 7 days @ $480
Package C - 10 days @ $650
All sessions includes the following
- Body, head and facial massage
- Tummy wrap
- Jamu consumption
- Baby bath, massage and wrap

For those interested in getting a body massage only, she charges $50/$60 depends on location. Oh ya she massages those people who had stroke as well. Hope u find her services worth the money.
:we3wubclub:
hi is auntie diah freelance? Her charges are quite ex hee can compare the one i booked from origins jamu. Did she helped in any engorgement or stimulate milk flow?

LoVeS

Hi Loves,

Check with you, have you hired Mdm Khatijah as your massage lady before? Cos initially i saw many mommies giving good comments about her and i've a short conversation with her, find that she a very friendly and sociable person so after that i and my DH decide to book her, after that saw 1 of the mummy post bad comments about her till she's like very bad like that.. :embarrassed:

As this is my 1st time hiring massage lady and after this i be closing factory so i don't wish to have a bad experience and memories with the massage lady.. :embarrassed:
Of coz i hired her b4 if nt i wont b commenting abt her, rite? Whether she is gd or nt which is really up to individual as everyone has diff expectation n no1 can please everyone in the whole world so there r bound to haf negative comments .

When i recommend her to other mummies, most of them r pleased wif her but i am recommending her as i find her quite gd as i used her b4 n i dun advertise for her as i find gd things r worth sharing~

Catty

Of coz i hired her b4 if nt i wont b commenting abt her, rite? Whether she is gd or nt which is really up to individual as everyone has diff expectation n no1 can please everyone in the whole world so there r bound to haf negative comments .

When i recommend her to other mummies, most of them r pleased wif her but i am recommending her as i find her quite gd as i used her b4 n i dun advertise for her as i find gd things r worth sharing~
Thanks for the replies..

Maybe i should have more confidence in her as there's really quite a lot of mummies here leaving good comments about her and furthermore i'm not those fussy person so maybe she can really hit to my expectation.. :001_302:

Oh, by the way is there anything i need to prepare before she come? :err:

LoVeS

Thanks for the replies..

Maybe i should have more confidence in her as there's really quite a lot of mummies here leaving good comments about her and furthermore i'm not those fussy person so maybe she can really hit to my expectation.. :001_302:

Oh, by the way is there anything i need to prepare before she come? :err:
U can go ahead check wif her wat u need to prepare b4 she comes coz nt too sure if she changes anything for her massage as i engaged her during 2yrs ago :shyxxx:

Ya i recommend to quite a few mummies n they r pretty pleased wif her service~ She is really nice n friendly so dun worry go ahead ask her anything u wish to knw~ :tlaugh:

kym

My Malay neighbour just told me that she knew a very good massage lady who only charge $35 to $50 (depends on the massage oil) for 2 hours. Her skills is good and not only massage for new mummy. Mummy like me also can hire her service for slimming massage.

Catty

U can go ahead check wif her wat u need to prepare b4 she comes coz nt too sure if she changes anything for her massage as i engaged her during 2yrs ago :shyxxx:

Ya i recommend to quite a few mummies n they r pretty pleased wif her service~ She is really nice n friendly so dun worry go ahead ask her anything u wish to knw~ :tlaugh:
Ok! Ok! Will check it out with her when my due date is drawing near.. Thanks a lot.. :001_302:

JacquiLau

Ok! Ok! Will check it out with her when my due date is drawing near.. Thanks a lot.. :001_302:
Hi Catty, Mdm Katijah is massaging for me at the moment. What you need is a mattress (for the floor) and 2 towels (one on the mattress for u to lie on and one is use to cover you).