Any Malay Massage lady to recommend??

leecheng

Hi,
Would like to recommend my Malay ML. She's doing massage for me now (just gave birth 2 weeks ago). Also engaged her when my 2 older sons were born.

She's pretty good, good strong firm strokes, friendly n takes in feedback n will adjust her strength accordingly. She charges $60 per session, about an hour plus. She'll do 7 sessions, last session just massage but no binding.

She does full body massage, including face n head massage n of course the tummy massage to remove wind n water. She uses herb paste mix to apply on the tummy before binding n uses cling wrap to wrap your thighs n upper arms for slimming.

If interested can contact Mdm Hamida, hp 93860098. You can call or text her in English. She speaks good English. :)

Cheers.

corinne22

Oh gosh! I gave up on Mdm Katijah!! Called her...she couldn't focus on the teleconversion and promised to return my call or SMS the details - no news.

During the telecon, she vaguely told me that per session is 1hr (inclusive of application & binding). That puzzled me because I doubt there is enought time to massage...

I wouldn't want to opt for her and I am still on a look out for ML.

I guess worse come to worst I will just sign up with a proper one like Origns or Babies Bellies. I think they are more promising and trust worthy.

corrine. i think better gave up on her ... no point wasting your time and somemore she already so bad impression on you. no point stressing over whether she call back or sms . i think you are not the first one mentioning . someone i think also mention somewhere in this thread long time ago...

it true that you have a peace of mind with more reputable companies although they are more costly. " Yi fen qian yi fen huo " ha the chinese saying. the last thing you want to stress is the massage lady not turning up after you delivers....

Good luck :001_302:

mrsmahadi

Hey ladies, I called aunty khatijah 3 weeks ago but she is fully booked until next year. =( So I tried this massage lady aunty ida (well-recommended at singapore motherhood forum) She is great, after the first massage and binding(bengkung) I felt my tummy was much flatter and the stretchmarks appearence improved a lot. She uses a slimming and firming cream on your tummy before wrapping it.

She is very punctual and does not 'steal' time. The massage duration was supposed to be an hour but she spend a little more time as I requested more attention on my back.(w/o extra charges)

However, the 7-day package does not come with baby massage, you may request at SGD10 per session. 7 day package costs SGD 400.

Her payment mode is also very flexible. She leaves it up to her customers on how we want to pay her. (either half at the beginning and half at the end/ full payment at the end and so on)

Aunty Ida HP: 94361463

mrsmahadi

I went to JB for prenatal massage. The massage lady did correct my baby's position as she was more on my right side. Correcting her position helps cause b4 the massage, my hips ached as the weight distribution was not balanced. Can u imagine my feet? the massage place is located at southern city ,jb. it is a shophouse building opposite giant hypermarket. there's a sign that says traditional massage/ urut tradisional and there's a makan place below.

the massage lady is an aunty and her massage skills are very good. she uses aromatherapy oil to massage pregnant women. don't expect a spa like ambience. the massage cost me RM70. the massage was good.my only complain is the ambience.

avoid going there on weekends cos they are usually fully booked.
there is also massage for men by her sons. my hubby likes to go there for massage as well.

they are open from 9am till 9 pm everyday except hari raya.

hope this helps.

sha_82

Hi mummies..on behalf of aunty khatijah,im her ex client,took up her service twice,my 1st boy n 2nd gurl 7 mths old..
Juz to share my experience,personally aunty khatijah service is very gd,she msg me for abt 50mins n took about 10mins to apply herbs n wrap my tummy,n seriously 1hr is more than enuf 4 me,bcoz what matters most is the skill,not the duration..
She also help me wit my blockduct..
Another thing,its true she's very busy,so for me i usually sms her,n need to book her in advance if really wanna engage her service..n if im not mistaken,aunty khatijah did not do msg on wknd..

Her package is $450 for 7sessisons+2baby massage+jamu herbs which she will apply on tummy before she wrap+jamu drink..n for jurong,bkt pnjang,bkt batok she will charge transportation money..

Her contact no is 98001394..

Two thumbs up for aunty khatijah...

cmeilim

I went to JB for prenatal massage. The massage lady did correct my baby's position as she was more on my right side. Correcting her position helps cause b4 the massage, my hips ached as the weight distribution was not balanced. Can u imagine my feet? the massage place is located at southern city ,jb. it is a shophouse building opposite giant hypermarket. there's a sign that says traditional massage/ urut tradisional and there's a makan place below.
where is southern city in JB?

masitahubby

Alpha Male
Call:Mdm Mas/Masita (90510005)
http://www.facebook.com/people/Muntaziyah-Bte-Mat-Latif/1828114532
*Post Natal Massage*
$50 for 90mins
She do full body massage from head to toes,
in any case if mummies has blocked milk ducts, She will help clear blocked ducts as well..
no extra charges for the wrapping cloth..
last day of the post natal session, you only pay ($40)
follow by a traditional tummy wrapping (bengkong), which is a long cotton cloth to,
shrinks the tummy and helps mummies reduce weight.
every sessions she will helps to push up the uterus, clears water retention, blood clot, wind & spasm.
Her postnatal massage includes a 90mins customized body massage to relief stress & muscle tension.
She use Herbs essential oil mixed with unique qualities that aid to relieve wind and body ache.
she will apply special fat burner lotion before performing the tummy wrapping.

*Head To Toes Full Body Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Pre-Natal Massage*
$40 for 90mins

*Miscarriage*
$50 for 90mins

no tpt charges islandwide and no hidden cost..
no standard package,is all up to individual budget & judge the result yourself..

Last edited:

Rosha

Hai, ladies n mother-to-be.....I'm ROSHA a massage lady.I'm doing the pre-natal n postnatal massage.If interested pls call or msg me at HP 93766413 for more details.Thks:001_302: