Any mummies looking for Chinese tutor? I got a recommendation!

TutorsSG

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule .

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website

Highly recommend Ms Vivien Le from Le Xue Education. She taught in Catholic High and is very good and patient in teaching the students. Many of her students jumped grades in PSLE under her guidance.
Contact Le Xue Education here:
☎65541683
83237619 (Whatsapp)

WorriedMummy34

Was doing some googling around looking for PSLE math materials for my son. Came across this website which was created by a Singaporean tutor and he curated PSLE Math notes which is Among Us themed. Thought that I could share this resource with other parents/students who might need these notes. The Among Us characters are pretty interesting and definitely adds some flair to the notes. My son likes it alot. I like it too because... its free.
Link: achieveacademycentre.wixsite.com/website

You may consider signing up for Le Xue Education if you're looking for chinese tuition, Le Xue Education was established in December 2012. The Founder, Ms. Vivien Le was a former teacher in Catholic High School with 22 years of experience in teaching. Le Xue has excellent teaching methods that help children learn quickly!

you may reach out to Le Xue at their website or contact them through WhatsApp or calling

☎65541683

83237619 (Whatsapp)