Any mummies try Medela Breast pump before??

Djj

Preloved Medela swing selling at $180 with full yr warranty. Bought it in Jan 2013.its handy and efficient to draw milk without giving any discomfort to the nipple . Personally I would recommend to all . I'd tried a few brand and model and found that swing is the best.

Dear Mummy,

Any body interested to buy new Medela Swing Breast Pump.
Please refer to my add posted.Please contact immediately before it goes.

We would like to let go of brand new Medela Swing at $250 purchased from Mums and Babes at Baby fair(Price 299)

Contact us @ 98523482 (What'sapp/SMS)

FAQ...

1) Is the SWING set a Local set or a US set?
Ans: This SWING set is a local set with local warranty.

2) What does the set comes with?
Ans: This full set comes with all the standard accessories

- Electric 2-phase breastpump (motor, tube, funnel)
- Bottle with cap, standing base, strap, pouch
- Calma teat
Very portable for working mum...minimum noise..

3) How long is the warranty coverage?
Ans: Warranty coverage is for 1 year starting from the baby's birthday and it covers in Singapore.

4) Is the price negotiable?
Ans: Well, I pretty much like to but this is a very attractive price you could ever find in the market for a Brand New local set.

5) What's the arrangement for the payment and collection?
Ans: Can decide on the meeting place, cash on delivery as to ensure products quality and authenticity
6) Why am I selling?
Ans: Got another piece in baby shower.
Contact @98523482

Dear All,

If interested in breast pump u can refer to add posted for Electric brest pump from medela at a reasonable price.

U can never find in such price in market.Hurry!!!!!!

We would like to let go of brand new Medela Swing at $250 purchased from Mums and Babes at Baby fair(Price 299)

Contact us @ 98523482 (What'sapp/SMS)

FAQ...

1) Is the SWING set a Local set or a US set?
Ans: This SWING set is a local set with local warranty.

2) What does the set comes with?
Ans: This full set comes with all the standard accessories

- Electric 2-phase breastpump (motor, tube, funnel)
- Bottle with cap, standing base, strap, pouch
- Calma teat
Very portable for working mum...minimum noise..

3) How long is the warranty coverage?
Ans: Warranty coverage is for 1 year starting from the baby's birthday and it covers in Singapore.

4) Is the price negotiable?
Ans: Well, I pretty much like to but this is a very attractive price you could ever find in the market for a Brand New local set.

5) What's the arrangement for the payment and collection?
Ans: Can decide on the meeting place, cash on delivery as to ensure products quality and authenticity
6) Why am I selling?
Ans: Got another piece in baby shower.
Contact @98523482

Christin383

Breast Enlargement Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com/ I’ve been using Breast Success from 3 months now and I’m getting really incredible results. At the beginning it was harder to see the first changes, but after the first 4 weeks of use I my breasts started to experience awesome changes.

Last edited: