Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

stonston

I've not been to this thread for really long because we've put the baby making project out of our minds due to work commitments this year.

And once it was out of our minds, we striked. :elvis:

For the past few months, hubs and I did take some supplements which are suppose to help the body prepare for pregnancy. Will share what we've taken another time because I got to rush off.

Queenly

hi, am new here.... i also planning for a bunny bb but i think too late liao. just started last month only. my menses was late for 2 weeks loh, tot so lucky 1st time strike meh? but tested its negative...n menses came....

hearty

my first baby now 20 months, took 3 years to conceive

and i've just got a positive HPT, haven't done blood test though....been trying for about 1 year

good luck everyone

lyra

I had flu suddenly and my MIL asked me whether I'm preggy coz she said her fren's DIL suddenly had flu and found out that she is actually preggy! She had no other early signs of pregnancy. LOL That's the most funny sign I've heard but I'm glad for my MIL's concern. Think she think too much but I hope its true! I'm waiting for my menses to come (or skip) this mth! :eek:

babyfross

I had flu suddenly and my mother in law asked me whether I'm preggy coz she said her friend's daughter in law suddenly had flu and found out that she is actually preggy! She had no other early signs of pregnancy. LOL That's the most funny sign I've heard but I'm glad for my mother in law's concern. Think she think too much but I hope its true! I'm waiting for my menses to come (or skip) this month! :eek:
I have heard of this symptom too! I never had flu for the past two years, and only recently for the month of Jan i caught a flu. This really brings my hope up, but in the end my AF come. =(

Hope yours is true, good luck!.

peaberry

Hi all, I'm a new member and am trying to conceive my first child. Just came back from a vacation with my husband and during the trip, he said that he feels we're ready and that he wants to start trying right away! We're nearing our second year of marriage so this is quite a big step for us.

I think it's a bit late for me to have a rabbit baby and as a first-timer, I don't really know what to expect in terms of conceiving... Will be hanging around this forum more to get advice from you lovely ladies, mums and mums-to-be! :eek:

Queenly

abit of a noob here.....i have just started using the ovulation predictor kits and i missed 1 day yesterdae of test and today test the kit shows a positive.

does it means i will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours? should we BD starting from today?

lyra

I have heard of this symptom too! I never had flu for the past two years, and only recently for the month of Jan i caught a flu. This really brings my hope up, but in the end my AF come. =(

Hope yours is true, good luck!.
My MIL is so accurate! I tested twice with preg test kit. Really positive! Gng to c doctor tml! I really hope baby survive!

Mummy to Baby V

abit of a noob here.....i have just started using the ovulation predictor kits and i missed 1 day yesterdae of test and today test the kit shows a positive.

does it means i will be ovulating in the next 12-36 hours? should we BD starting from today?
Just do it! Sperms can survive inside for a few days, especially those for making baby girls. If the actual ovulation is later, then chances of getting girl is higher. If wait and try 1 day after positive ovulation test, chance of boy is higher. If you don't want to risk missing the date, then just do it asap. Good luck! :)

HCL

hi all, my hubby & I have been trying for bunny baby too. Lost #1 and 2 - misabortion over the last 3 years.
the foetus didnt develop fully. After each D & C, my mense too long holiday before coming back.
now, my ovalution cycle has gone all haywire. Tried going for TCM but nothing seems to help.
Plus we both had not gone for any preparation test etc. Will that be necessary?:wong19:

HCL

Hi HCL,

Which traditional chinese medicine did you try? Maybe it will be good to change another traditional chinese medicine? Did you do mini confinement after your D&C? D&C is very harmful to your body and is good to do mini confinement to tiao your body. It will be good to do some tests with gynae to help to identify what is your problems. Try checking your hormones on CD 2 and CD 21 and also, get your hubby to do a sperm test. also, do consider taking some vitamins to strengthen your body to help you for your next pregnancy.
traditional chinese medicine with EYS. Thought it should be good coz the name is reputable, plus my mother-in-law has relatives who had success story. What is CD 2 and CD 21? Are they available on the shelf or needs prescription from doctors? What sort of test are needed before trying to conceive?

Nattalie

Hi,

I'm trying for my first one, have been trying for about a year.
Just bought an ebook called Pregnancy Miracle at http://www.blissfulsecrets.info/pregnancymiraclehttp://www.blissfulsecrets.info to try.

Not sure whether it will work, but at least it gives me some hope.
Furthermore, got 2 months money back guarantee......
Anybody tried? Please share your feedback. THanks!

By the way, this is my first time using this forum. May I know what is the purpose of the "Trackback" field located at the bottom of the message box?

Last edited:

Gen X

Just do it! Sperms can survive inside for a few days, especially those for making baby girls. If the actual ovulation is later, then chances of getting girl is higher. If wait and try 1 day after positive ovulation test, chance of boy is higher. If you don't want to risk missing the date, then just do it asap. Good luck! :)
Really? That's interesting! Didn't know about this. Is this based on research or experience of other mums?

I've heard that it's possible not to get a positive OPK result sometimes. Is this true? I've tested positive before, but this month all negative. There seemed to be a v faint line yesterday but nothing today, so I'm not sure if i missed it. Hubby and I tried anyway :p

Mummy to Baby V

Really? That's interesting! Didn't know about this. Is this based on research or experience of other mums?

I've heard that it's possible not to get a positive OPK result sometimes. Is this true? I've tested positive before, but this month all negative. There seemed to be a v faint line yesterday but nothing today, so I'm not sure if i missed it. Hubby and I tried anyway :p
It's a scientific fact: "male" sperms travel quicker but survive shorter periods than "female" sperms. Of course, there are guys who only have "female" sperms, so give birth to daughters only.

Seems possible not to get positive OPK result, I just had lots of negatives or faint lines this month. Maybe because it's only my second cycle after silent miscarriage. Tried anyway, hope we get lucky.
Good luck! :)

Gen X

It's a scientific fact: "male" sperms travel quicker but survive shorter periods than "female" sperms. Of course, there are guys who only have "female" sperms, so give birth to daughters only.

Seems possible not to get positive OPK result, I just had lots of negatives or faint lines this month. Maybe because it's only my second cycle after silent miscarriage. Tried anyway, hope we get lucky.
Oh yeah now that you mention it, I remember - X chromosome and Y chromosome! Hubby and I would prefer a boy cos they're generally easier to manage (based on experiences of my friends who have both boys and girls), plus hubby says he'll probably be an overprotective paranoid dad if he has a daughter... But at the end of the day, we just want a happy and healthy child. Whether it's a boy or girl is not important.

Gen X

Anyway all the best to you too. Take care of your health. My friend had miscarriage too and managed to conceive several months later.

Mummy to Baby V

what do you mean by silent miscarriage...you've had positive HPT?
Yes, positive pregnancy test result, similar to my first boy.
At 6 weeks, only very faint heartbeat. At 8 weeks, no heartbeat.
No bleeding experienced at all, so is called silent miscarriage or missed abortion.
Can choose to wait for natural miscarriage, surgical removal or induce by medicine. I chose medical induction.

Only 80% of pregnancies survive over 12 weeks. So most importantly is to stay positive and happy.