Any mummies trying for 2011 baby?

Happy Family

Dear all i'm new here. Trying for 2011 baby. Just done my iui on 24 Feb. Baby dust to me and to all of you. Good Luck ya! :001_302:

Pixiefied

Hello all, I am also trying for a Rabbit baby. Good luck to those of you trying for a baby too! This is my 3rd year without baby but am still trying so don't give up! :Dancing_wub:

Hi happyfamily and pixiefied, welcome! This thread has lots of useful info and I also find it so encouraging and comforting to know I'm not alone. I think it really helps when we all give one another moral support and helpful tips. Hope we all have good news soon!

Pixiefied

Yup yup! I bought the ebook that was introduced here by Nattalie. I haven't started reading it yet but will do so soon. I hope it helps! I'm sure you all know that feeling of longing for a child of your own.. Hope to hear your great news soon!

Gen X

Agreed!!! but i got the period symptoms already :(
I'm also having period symptoms now, but they are similar to some pregnancy symptoms. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but it's really tough!

My stomach has been feeling weird for the past week. It feels quite bloated, with slight cramps and almost like gastric. I also feel uncomfortable sleeping facedown, and that's usually never a problem for me.

I had slight spotting yesterday, which usually means my period will come today. But so far nothing. Just a little bit more spotting. Today is day 30 so it's not really v late. I know I should probably wait a few more days before testing but I'm soo tempted to test tomorrow morning!!

Gen X

Sigh, I don't need to wonder anymore. My period is here. :(

The flow's alot lighter than usual and this time I have bad backache and cramps. Initially I was still hoping it was implantation bleeding, as I read about how some women have bleeding and extra painful cramps during implantation, but I think I'm just reading too much into everything.

Hubby was sweet, told me to stay positive and that we'll just keep trying. So I'm trying not to be too disappointed and just think positive! Hope some of you will have good news this month.

gingertea

Jia YOUUUU!!! Me too..have been trying for years...still negative..and yes, my mense was here and its time for trying again... I wonder if it is better for me to buy fertility kits to test for the days..or just agar agar? :((

sweet mummy

Hi ladies.. Im new to tis forum!! I just got married few mths back and trying for #1 now.. really want a Rabbit baby but my AF just came. It was delayed and so disappointed when it finally came. well try again next mth as my hubby is overseas now.. only can try for Dragon baby now~

anw ladies.. after BD, doesnt the semen flow out after it is taken out? if we were to go slp immed aft BD, means the semen will be still inside, next day den let it flow out? hope i can get some clarification here. thanks!!

bitsweetz

Hi, I am new to this forum. I finally stopped taking my contraceptives and my hubby and I thought that we might try for another child. I already have two boys. I am already in my mid 30's. Any mums expecting after mid 30's?

Happy Family

my wife and i have been trying to have a baby tis year. Wish me luck
Good luck to you MrZQ! Jia you...... My hubby and I also trying to have baby this year. Tried iui thrice but failed..... we have decided to go for ivf have already made appt with the dr. Baby dust to us.....

travellingrain

All the best to MrZQ and Happy Family..

All of us in this thread are trying for a precious baby of our own, let's all hope for our blessings to come!

I must say alot of times, really discouraging and sad..esp in the initial period as your hopes are so high.. but as you meet each "failure", ur hopes inevitably becomes lower and lower.. well, not exactly a bad thing because at least not so sad haha..

I think to gradually be less uptight about it, like i always see so many pple advice to take it easy and relax etc... its not easy to do. But keep ourselves busy and slowly we realise we do not monitor each mth so closely and keep getting upset..

Jiayou every1!

Happy Family

travellingrain said:
All the best to MrZQ and Happy Family..

All of us in this thread are trying for a precious baby of our own, let's all hope for our blessings to come!

I must say alot of times, really discouraging and sad..esp in the initial period as your hopes are so high.. but as you meet each "failure", your hopes inevitably becomes lower and lower.. well, not exactly a bad thing because at least not so sad haha..

I think to gradually be less uptight about it, like i always see so many pple advice to take it easy and relax etc... its not easy to do. But keep ourselves busy and slowly we realise we do not monitor each month so closely and keep getting upset..

Jiayou every1!
Dear travellingrain, thank you so much for your encouragement. Will try until i strike. Hahaha....

Nattalie

I come across something that makes me very excited today and I reminded myself that I must share it with all of you here. I found a Baby Sex Guide on the internet. Normally I am quite sceptical of information found on the internet as it's always supported by only caucasians, so I'm not sure whether it will work for Asians.

However, on this site Baby Sex Guide, there's actually a testimonial video from a couple from Singapore. They said that they have managed to successfully give birth to a baby boy and girl by following the information found in this link. This can really help to save us lots of money without having to depend on the doctors if it really works! Have a look at this video now!

Do pause the first video that starts automatically once you click on the link. Play the 2nd video to have a look at what the couple from Singapore says!

Last edited: