Any mummies using Avent single electronic breast pump??medela swing or Avent single?

2011mummy

Any mummies using Avent single electronic breast pump??
Medela swing or Avent single electronic??

any commments?

adelynn

Re: Any mummies using Avent single electronic breast pump??medela swing or Avent sing

ive used both before - for me, avent works better for me, i achieve lets downs and manage to get more milks than the medela swing.
i think it depends on your body, for me, even with the dual pumps, Avent versus Medela versus Ameda, i get the least from the last and most from avent, in sequence.

mellissalong

Re: Any mummies using Avent single electronic breast pump??medela swing or Avent sing

i myself loved the avent electric pump. Tried brands like medela and pigeon but found avent to be the best. More milk, less pain.

2011mummy

ive used both before - for me, avent works better for me, i achieve lets downs and manage to get more milks than the medela swing.
i think it depends on your body, for me, even with the dual pumps, Avent versus Medela versus Ameda, i get the least from the last and most from avent, in sequence.
i myself loved the avent electric pump. Tried brands like medela and pigeon but found avent to be the best. More milk, less pain.
thanks mummies for the reply..
gotten e avent electric breast pump from e Little Tots Fair at Isetan..
promotion pack - include single electric breast pump + Avent (2 X 125ML)feeding bottle @ $239.. think e original price for single electric breast pump alone is $339.

grado

Avent is better, but price is higher, cost 200 plus. guardian sell it. if you have the membership card, can have further discount when purchasing, but still cost 200 plus.

joeybeadz

try to get it during baby fair. the promo are quite good.

XenXuan

i've used the medela swing,works well for me..din have much pain as the massaging part is quite good..i used it too when not expressing milk but juz to massage my sore nipples after my son finished latched on.. rather expensive ,bought in whole package of abt $400 in KKH 2yrs ago but worth for me..

I myself, i loved the avent electric pump. i try brands like the other and pigeon but i found out ,avent to be the best for me.
The more milk i get, the less pain i feel :)