Any mummies visiting Dr CH KOH @ Tpy?

Wendy7788

when is yr due date ? Hate the long waiting hour there. Somemore everytime I go there I go in less den 5 mins out le. Ask him things he will just reply pregnant is like that don't worry. As long as no bleeding no problem. I'm going 38 weeks already dint even have the hospital letter all that. My friend say by right 37 weeks he will pass u the letter le. Somemore he never tell me anything about deliver yet.

rellako

I'm at his clinic now. Surprisingly today quite fast. He passed me the letter when I'm in 35 weeks . U may want to check with him again.

TutTut

I am 29 weeks now... Hmmm... I also always go in 5mins then come out already... heeheez... he always says that everything is fine... I just asked him about the hospital today... He told me already booked and full-stop... :)

Where will you ladies be delivering at? So when we are going to give birth, he's going to close the clinic and go help us deliver?

Wendy7788

I'm delivering at mount a if I'm not wrong he choose for me that time. I was also wondering how he gonna help us deliver . His clinic everyday so many ppl.

rellako

Hi, I delivered last night. Haha.. Dr Koh was good and experienced. When got people deliver, he will need to excuse himself frm the clinic and make his way to the hospital. That's why TPY and Mt A and TMC is v near.

I delivered at Mt A. Yes we dont have to do anything. He will settle for us. Just let him know ur preference of hospital. He only delivers at TMC and Mt A. I tried both, and I really like Mt A service!

rellako

Wendy, missed out ur question. I see him every week starting from 37 weeks. I think case by case basis? When is ur edd?

Wendy7788

CONGRATS ! How is labour? Sorry to ask so much as im a ftm veey excited :) I'm due 29 June. Can I know did he check weather u dilated at his clinic ?

melwu30

Am with him too!! I found that his waiting time very long... last app wait for 2 hours and go in 5min only =_=!!
Maybe me and hubby dun have anything to ask.. :D
In my 29weeks now.. my next app still 1month. He says after that 2 week and 1 week.

rellako

Sorry for the late reply. Was busy with my newborn phew~ natural birth for me, and yup, he did a VE for me when I'm at my 38weeks and 4days. That's when I know I'm already 4cm dilated. Cos this is my second child, so labour take very fast. Thus I admitted at around 5pm plus and gave birth at 9plus.

rellako

Anyway, in my personal opinion, Dr Koh did a very good stitching job. I can get down from the bed and walk around after I'm off the urine cateral. I'm able to sit, stand and walk per normal also. Do have trust in him, he is a good gynae :)

Wendy7788

I can't wait for my girl to come :( I'm so afraid of him checking me but last check up he dint mention that he will be checking weather I'm dilated anot. And finally got my hospital letter at 37 weeks. Today is my 38 weeks. Hopefully my baby won't stay too long.