Any mummy to be encounter viginal bones pain @ week37??

susant

Hi Mummies,

I am now in my 37th week and counting down for triggering. However, I am encountering the viginal or pelvic (not sure) bone is painful when I walk.

Is that mean that baby head is nearly engaged? I am going for my 38th week check up next thursday.

Please share with me if any mummies to be do encounter the same problem.

Thanks a lot.

Susant

crescent

hi susant,

i have that too ard 35 wks onwards... have checked with my gynae, he says it's normal cos the bb is pressing on it... just do more pelvic xercise, it's helps to relieve the pain abit after i did...

xicloudix

u are lucky u have it only in 37 weeks, i have it in around 33 -34 weeks.... and its so painful that i can't even get out of bed or bathe... sometimes so painful i cry and say i dun wan give birth already and blame my hubby haha although i dun mean it.....

by the 37 week, i can't even walk properly, get out of bed must need 5 mins, then walk to toilet muz also need 1-2 mins (masterbedroom with toilet) turn in bed also need 5 mins.... end up give birth early (demand for induce)

try to walk more... stretch....

susant

Thanks Mummies. It feels that my joint between my thigh and pelvic bones are about to apart and I even can't lift my left leg properly during night time . .
I think I'll gonna demand to induce too . . :)

Thanks and take care mummies :)

ling010

Hi susant, I would suggest you to try for natural ways of induce then to get dr to induce as there is a increase rate of emergency c-section for medical induce method. There are a few joints relief method that you can consider. Like using a heat pad etc. Maybe we can discuss more if you are interested. You can pm me then we talk more.