any not tat smelly nail polish?

pink_daisy

hi all,

my 4yrs old gal wants to apply nail polish on her fingernails n toenails but she cant stand the smell of the nail polish. is not the 1st time she applies n even i find it not too good for her but guess gals r born to wan to be pretty?!? anybody noes which type of nail polish don smell tat bad or not so strong? her nails r very small n is quite hard to stick those nail sticker on her nails..coz sometimes they don stick properly on the small area even after applying coating.. any suggestions to 'doll up' her nails?

angelwendy

Hi... i'm actually a manicurist... i think all the nail polish will smell lei... unless u can find some brand mainly for kids... but think singapore a bit hard to find... as for the nail art sticker.. try to wait for the nail polish a bit dry first... before u stick them on... cause sometime u put in wet surface it will tends to peel very easily....

autumn82

My gal also complain smelly but I told her, u want pretty nails then bear with it. Else don't apply. She quietly sit down let me apply for her. :tlaugh:

pink_daisy

My gal also complain smelly but I told her, you want pretty nails then bear with it. Else dont't apply. She quietly sit down let me apply for her. :tlaugh:
haha!! i said like tat to my gal oso but she still move here n there..not becoz of the smell but mayb coz her bottom got nails! haha!! cant sit still one! same thing oso when it comes to tie her hair..move here n there..