Any Oct 2006 moms out there?

jazz_sofia

hello, i wonder if there are moms out there with babies born october2006...maybe we could gather here to exchange tips/ideas abt our kids...cheers!

jazz_sofia

yey...finally, someone responded (clap hands)...how are you and ur son?...i have a daughter, who is becoming a chatter box and knows how to reason out already...i hope we could get in touch here (when we're not busy)...cheers!:smile:

Last edited:

wtan

hihi mummies..

hope i m not too late to join in this thread..anybody home?

i have a elder son born in oct 2006 & my 2nd son born in oct 2008..both Octs kids..

hear from anyone soon..

Attachments

jazz_sofia

hey wtan...ofcoz u not late (smile)...this thread seem not very popular but it still nice to hear mummies participate...im glad to hear that ur kids r both born oct...where r u staying?...keep in touch :tlaugh:

susern

Hi
I have a boy who is born on 25th Oct too.. He now study at PCF nursery. Now always show his unhappiness when i dun let him do the things he wan.

jazz_sofia

Hi
I have a boy who is born on 25th Oct too.. He now study at PCF nursery. Now always show his unhappiness when i dont let him do the things he want.
my gal is 27th oct...she too is with pcf nursery...yeah...my gal too is strong willed and can reason out when i scold her for notti .:tlaugh:

AngieY

Hi my boy is also Oct 2006 bb. :)

Ya. may be a good idea to share experiences and ideas on how to discipline them. My boy is so pampered by his grandma that he can be quite rude sometimes. When he behaves, he is such an lovely angel. But when he is being naughty, he can really drive you up the wall... haha...

susern

Hi my boy is also Oct 2006 baby. :)

Ya. may be a good idea to share experiences and ideas on how to discipline them. My boy is so pampered by his grandma that he can be quite rude sometimes. When he behaves, he is such an lovely angel. But when he is being naughty, he can really drive you up the wall... haha...

Agree loh when he behaves i just cant help to give him a kiss. When he naughty, really make my blood boiling. When i can't tolerate his nonsense, will only use cane to scare him then he will behave.

susern

Got no choice to use cane, as i still have a 20 mth old boy and 7 mth old girl. When e younger boy see what he brother does, he will automatically follow him.

jazz_sofia

oh true...my girl also is like an angel when behaving well...but when she throws tantrums...gosh!...can make me so mad!...there r days that she loves to whine...(sigh)...pisses me off like crazy...i just try to be consistent when i set rules to her and when she begins to whine, i just ignore her, then she will stop on her own...

susern

Now kids shouldn be pamper or they will become king of the house!! Sometimes really very hard to teach them! Haiz...

AngieY

Yup, need to be stern with them most of the time. Sometimes, my boy will use the words that I use to scold him on ME!!

He will say:' mummy, you are a naughty girl, you drop the toy and now I am angry with you." Then, he will stand one corner looking very stern too!! hahaha... dunno to laugh or get angry...

Already very lost.. dunno how to discipline already.. haha

jazz_sofia

Yup, need to be stern with them most of the time. Sometimes, my boy will use the words that I use to scold him on ME!!

He will say:' mummy, you are a naughty girl, you drop the toy and now I am angry with you." Then, he will stand one corner looking very stern too!! hahaha... dont know to laugh or get angry...

Already very lost.. dont know how to discipline already.. haha
oh dear that happens to me too...the latest was when we were both having lunch, she asked for more egg...then i told her 'u still have on ur plate'...she then said:'dont talk when ur mouth is full...thats not nice..."...gosh!...i say that to her bec she likes to talk while chewing on her food...ow i get to hear it from her...dunno if i will laugh or will i be mad...

AngieY

oh dear that happens to me too...the latest was when we were both having lunch, she asked for more egg...then i told her 'you still have on your plate'...she then said:'dont talk when your mouth is full...thats not nice..."...gosh!...i say that to her bec she likes to talk while chewing on her food...ow i get to hear it from her...dont know if i will laugh or will i be mad...
haha... ya... kids nowadays are really so smart and quick. :tlaugh:Sometimes behaved like big brother at home, telling us what to do and what we cannot do... Looks who' s the boss now?? haha...:001_302: