Any parents or yr IL don on the fan throughout the day???

ireneliau

My MIL don on the fan throughout the day.. No matter whether iszit warm or cold.. She looking after my daughter, currently 18mth.. She always say my daughter will fall sick or stomach will have wind if on the fan.. iszit true??? i really have doubt abt what she say.. My MIL feel cold easily..
This few week my daughter have rashes on her body.. and she feel itches on and off.. I think she sweat too much that cos her to have rashes.. How to solve the problem???

xue

My MIL don on the fan throughout the day.. No matter whether iszit warm or cold.. She looking after my daughter, currently 18mth.. She always say my daughter will fall sick or stomach will have wind if on the fan.. iszit true??? i really have doubt abt what she say.. My MIL feel cold easily..
This few week my daughter have rashes on her body.. and she feel itches on and off.. I think she sweat too much that cos her to have rashes.. How to solve the problem???
when i first brought my ds home, my MIL keep thinkin dat baby scared cold..n wrap my ds up n nv on the fan..n soon my ds had heat rash!! i was so angry with my MIL..den see doc there is no medication..wat u can do is wear light clothin for ur dd n the fan muz be on..but if u scared ur dd swallow wind, u blow the fas somewhere else..n my mum bought a kind of powder sold in medical hall..its call "MILDERMA" prickly heat dusting powder..it is suitable for babies..n a few days later, the heat rash will disappear on its own..n try to keep ur dd skin dry..

zara

Singapore sooo hot sumtime...how can don on the fan :302: I cant stand without a fan coz no aircon at home :wink:

ireneliau

Singapore sooo hot sumtime...how can don on the fan :302: I cant stand without a fan coz no aircon at home :wink:
my room also have air con.. but becos of my MIL so can't on.. She don even allow to on fan.. air con is for show only.. no choice staying at her place.. 3mth time i'm getting my own house.. finally..

ireneliau

when i first brought my ds home, my MIL keep thinkin dat baby scared cold..n wrap my ds up n nv on the fan..n soon my ds had heat rash!! i was so angry with my MIL..den see doc there is no medication..wat u can do is wear light clothin for ur dd n the fan muz be on..but if u scared ur dd swallow wind, u blow the fas somewhere else..n my mum bought a kind of powder sold in medical hall..its call "MILDERMA" prickly heat dusting powder..it is suitable for babies..n a few days later, the heat rash will disappear on its own..n try to keep ur dd skin dry..
------------------
i think i have the same problem as yr.. my daughter also using the same powder as yr baby.. but on and off her body still having rash.. cos my MIL is looking after her when i'm working.. thank god that i'm moving out of her hs in few mth time.. but she will still look after her when i'm work lah.. no choice..

wouldn't they be hot when she doesn't on the fan?
unless u're staying at high level & it's windy.

I wil always on the fan in the noon, & aircon at night.

my kids can't stand the heat!

ireneliau

wouldn't they be hot when she doesn't on the fan?
unless u're staying at high level & it's windy.

I wil always on the fan in the noon, & aircon at night.

my kids can't stand the heat!
---------------
My daughter T-shirt all wet even my bed is wet by my daughter sweat.. And we are staying in LOw floor..
Think my MIL living in her own world.. Don't realise that everywhere is either air-conditional or with fan around..
I think nobody can stand without atleast a fan.. only my MIL... Luckily i getting my flat in 1month time.. currently renovating..:Dancing_wub::Dancing_tongue:

myangela

Wa! poor thing Singapore weather don on fan cannot very HOT leh! On the fan don't blow directly at us shouldn't be a problem.. I understand elderly thinks baby can fall sick easily sumtime not because of wind is because room not probably ventilate..

:eek::001_302: