Any part time cleaner for recommendation?

posh

Thanks organic for your recommendation. No regrets for your PT cleaner

Last edited:

pipilili

PT Maid Agency
96307628/81269508 (Alice)

Cleaners from China. Pls let them know how you want them to clean your hse (ie: do not spray water directly on mirror & basin area, esp if you have dry bathroom), which detergent to clean what. (ie: they prefer to use newspaper to clean windows)

Overall they are pretty fast workers, $10/hr. I usually use them for around 3 hrs as my pl is pretty empty but big and there are only 2 of us. (They have been doing this for me for 2 yrs) I have not used them already(last service was in June) as I am expecting a bb soon and has gotten a perm maid instead.

Hope you like their service.

PS: I am not part of them & earn $0. I am a true blue forum mummy who is just helping those who need cheap part time maid to clean their hse during weekends. Feel free to chk my profile.

Gumi

Hi pipilili
Can I know do we need to pay them transportation charges for them to come my house and do they provide ironing service as well?
Tot of switching from maid to part time cleaner instead...thanks.

Tinaneo

to what I know i have tried enquire their service before but they do have a admin charge. which when i calculate is not worth it. That why I find other.

iris90

to what I know i have tried enquire their service before but they do have a admin charge. which when i calculate is not worth it. That why I find other.
Still need to pay admin charges? then its not worth it. you got any good PT cleaner to intro?

Tinaneo

Still need to pay admin charges? then its not worth it. you got any good PT cleaner to intro?
ya that why i find it not worth so didnt take up the deal. after that my friend recommend a company called dust matters to me. have been using them for 8 months le. very good service. you can drop by their website to take a look. www.dust-matters.com.sg.

organic

ya that why i find it not worth so didnt take up the deal. after that my friend recommend a company called dust matters to me. have been using them for 8 months le. very good service. you can drop by their website to take a look. www.dust-matters.com.sg.
Thats pretty expensive. I have been using my part time cleaner a phillipine gal for the past 1 year +.
4 hours per session at $50, 1 week once. Very satisfied with her work, attitude and honest.

Tinaneo

Thats pretty expensive. I have been using my part time cleaner a phillipine gal for the past 1 year +.
4 hours per session at $50, 1 week once. Very satisfied with her work, attitude and honest.

You are lucky to find a good cleaner but alot of us have experience a few of those really terrible cleaners which they do freelance. I rather pay slightly more say $1-3 dollars to get from a recognised company and if there is anything happened at least I have someone to answer to me from the company. Not like if the maid suddenly MIA or what, we do not know what to do.

missjane

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour depending on your location accessibility

* min 3hours for each session.

cheers.

vinvin

PT Maid Agency

Cleaners from China. Pls let them know how you want them to clean your hse (ie: do not spray water directly on mirror & basin area, esp if you have dry bathroom), which detergent to clean what. (ie: they prefer to use newspaper to clean windows)

Overall they are pretty fast workers, $10/hr. I usually use them for around 3 hrs as my pl is pretty empty but big and there are only 2 of us. (They have been doing this for me for 2 yrs) I have not used them already(last service was in June) as I am expecting a bb soon and has gotten a perm maid instead.

PS: I am not part of them & earn $0. I am a true blue forum mummy who is just helping those who need cheap part time maid to clean their hse during weekends. Feel free to chk my profile.

Hi seem like not a bad deal.. do they do ironing service??? As I am sourcing for my mum, she need maid to assist her in ironing.

PT Maid Agency

Cleaners from China. Pls let them know how you want them to clean your house (ie: do not spray water directly on mirror & basin area, esp if you have dry bathroom), which detergent to clean what. (ie: they prefer to use newspaper to clean windows)

Overall they are pretty fast workers, $10/hr. I usually use them for around 3 hours as my pl is pretty empty but big and there are only 2 of us. (They have been doing this for me for 2 yrs) I have not used them already(last service was in June) as I am expecting a baby soon and has gotten a perm maid instead.

PS: I am not part of them & earn $0. I am a true blue forum mummy who is just helping those who need cheap part time maid to clean their house during weekends. Feel free to chk my profile.

Hi,

Are you still using the serivce? I am trying very hard to look for a part-time helper, but no luck. Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks

verarone

Hi organic, r u stil using tis pt filipino cleaner? i sty at yishun, looking a pt cleaner for wkly cleaning. can pm me her contact?

mz85

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang/punggol or places near Sengkang. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but they moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!

Raynoid

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese. She will do everything eg. ironing, mopping, wipe windows, wash clothes, wash toilet, wash carpet, change mattress and many more.. except helping dog to bath.

Last edited:

sharonc

Hi Raynoid, what is the hourly rate? How can we reach her? Thanks, Sharon

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese. She will do everything eg. ironing, mopping, wipe windows, wash clothes, wash toilet, wash carpet, change mattress and many more.. except helping dog to bath.

sharonc

Hi mz85, what is your mum charges like? I stay next to Punggol. Thanks, Sharon.

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang/punggol or places near Sengkang. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but they moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time cleaner, please pm/ email me.

Thanks!

Johnny Blaze

Hi. can pm contact details? My living room is like a child care centre now lol..need to do some cleaning asap

11Nov11

Hi all,

I'm on the lookout for a part-time helper for housekeeping duties fortnightly on Sat mornings about 4hrs/session and about $10/hr.

Please drop me a PM if you have any recommendations. Weekdays evenings / night may be considered too.
Thanks!

Vonn55

Can try ntuc income..
http://www.income.com.sg/domestic/index.asp
They have packages n price quite reasonable.
Am quite happy with their service.